Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There is no love, I simply like seeing them do well in major tournaments. I feel nothing towards them losing.

They are the only national side at this tournament that a Rangers fan should be backing though 

You talk some amount of shite. 😂

We moan about the taigs being plastic paddies then you're telling Rangers fans they should support a different county.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

You talk some amount of shite. 😂

We moan about the taigs being plastic paddies then you're telling Rangers fans they should support a different county.

I’m not telling anyone to pretend they are English, learn to read mate. 

I am saying England are the only team worth backing as a Rangers fan looking to back one of the home nations at this tournament. I’m not saying start waving a flag and pretend you’re actually English 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I am saying England are the only team worth backing as a Rangers fan looking to back one of the home nations at this tournament. I’m not saying start waving a flag and pretend you’re actually English 

Surely you are supporting the Rangers boys in the Scotland squad

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Why? I'm not English, I'm British. Same as Simon Jordan I don't mind if England do well, but I couldn't care less if they lost every game.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

So, you're basing it on Villa fans, who haven't said it considering they all fucking love him :lol: 

Nobodies desperate for anything, boy's a player and that's it ya weirdo.

“Boys a player” 😂

How can a guy that evidently spends his whole life on a football forum be so clueless?

It’s widely acknowledged by everyone alert from you that he was awful last season. He’s a one season wonder who used his physicality to decent effect but he’s got nothing more than that. 

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Surely you are supporting the Rangers boys in the Scotland squad

Patterson? He’s as well sitting at home with us watching, a token selection by your hero Mr “bye bye Rangers”.

Personally I’m really pleased Clarke found sanctuary from 80’s racism at...Chelsea 😂

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Surely you are supporting the Rangers boys in the Scotland team

I am happy for them as it obviously means something to them to be selected. I won’t be actively supporting them playing for Scotland though, as I won’t be supporting Scotland.

It is a shame that they’re more or less handicapped when selected for Scotland as the celtic choice clearly will always be selected first 

3 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

“Boys a player” 😂

How can a guy that evidently spends his whole life on a football forum be so clueless?

It’s widely acknowledged by everyone alert from you that he was awful last season. He’s a one season wonder who used his physicality to decent effect but he’s got nothing more than that. 

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Stop trying to justify your support of Scotland by saying it’s anything to do with Kamara :lol:

You’ve got swept up in the occasion of wearing a skirt and screaming freedom like a shower of weirdo bastards. 

Give us all strength on Friday when half the support decide they don’t like England anymore. Fucking hell 

You’re northern Irish so shut the fuck up tbh. People are able to put aside the shite from the SFA for a few games if they want to, if they don’t that’s also fine and up to them. Scottish/ British whatever you go by, you’ve got the right to support the country you were born in and it’s daft as fuck listening to someone from another country telling you not to.