Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Daft as this sounds I want Scotland to beat the Czechs more than England. 

After what Kudela said to Kamara and the way their fans, media, government and Soucek have behaved nothing will be sweeter than putting them in their place.

I hear you mate, I’m feeling conflicted too. Hate the trannies now as they’re effectively septic’s reserves (let alone the fans towards our club). However, the Czech’s showed themselves up to be utter despicable humans post our game with them so I hope they finish bottom and get fucked in ever game. 

9 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Rumour doing the rounds about Tierney being out the tournament. Looks like his biscuit hips have struck again 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Not heard anything mate.

Really hope not as he has done well since going down to Arsenal.

12 hours ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

No chance, Armstrong is better technically, makes more intelligent runs and is a better finisher. Mcginn is wildly overrated, he can’t pass the ball and charges about like a headless chicken. He is a good athlete but not much more. He’ll drift out the Villa team if they make decent signings 

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Weird behaviour mate.

Especially wanting the Czechs to beat us.

It’s hardly weird given the history.

Banners about Lee Wallace being a grass flown by them, booing numerous Rangers players. I could go on all day.

Czechs are fucking scum, but you’d want Slavia Prague to beat Celtic if they ever played, so don’t even go there.

11 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

It’s hardly weird given the history.

Banners about Lee Wallace being a grass flown by them, booing numerous Rangers players. I could go on all day.

Czechs are fucking scum, but you’d want Slavia Prague to beat celtic if they ever played, so don’t even go there.

I think the one side id probably currently back the dhims over would be Slavia (in a meaningless game). Fucking horrible cunts, Czech Republic can go fuck themselves. 

7 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I think the one side id probably currently back the dhims over would be Slavia (in a meaningless game). Fucking horrible cunts, Czech Republic can go fuck themselves. 

Ffs :lol:

It’s a shame Patterson likely won’t start he would really suit the formation, far more likely to get Scotland up the park as he’s gears and pace O’Donnell hasn’t

Gilmour should be starting as well, he’s just technically miles better than any player Scotland have, far more likely to keep the ball than any midfielder we have