*****Rangers v Arsenal*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hagi is an interesting one.

In big games i can’t see any way he gets near the team. Right sided forward position he’ll have Roofe, Aribo and likely Sakala ahead of him now.

Hai always been an I interesting one for me. Obviously has talent but I don't think he contributes enough to any game. Could grow into a great player but not there yet. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Only two positives for me...

Bassey's first half performance didn't surprise me. He is a good player. Only yesterday people were calling for a better back up to Barisic.

Roofe looks fit which is good news.

The are a few concerns out there. I'm not buying into the excuse it's only a friendly

I'm no surprised.

Decent goal, Bassey doing well. 

Not much else, but it's a pre season friendly with loads of big players missing.

What else have we learnt, according to the thread, Shagger has been a waste of a new contract, he's done, Davis has all sorts of misplaced balls each and every week, and the place needs a complete clear out!

Fuck i missed the match threads ...

Just now, Siam69 said:

Decent goal, Bassey doing well. 

Not much else, but it's a pre season friendly with loads of big players missing.

What else have we learnt, according to the thread, Shagger has been a waste of a new contract, he's done, Davis has all sorts of misplaced balls each and every week, and the place needs a complete clear out!

Fuck i missed the match threads ...

Ive done one for the colts team as well. They kick off in 8 minutes. 9 minutes till cunts start saying our youth system should be scrapped.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

wit?

Just now, KingKirk said:

No chance just because he plays international football 😂😂😂

At the age he is and the position he plays he should be dedicating his energies to his club only. He isnt on a small wage he is one of our high earners. I see that money being better spent on younger players - for example id rather lose Davis and invest savings from his wage into keeping Kamara who is a much better player and is young.

Just now, psb07158 said:

How did Hagi become the scapegoat on here? 

Every single game, cunts are lining up to have a pop. Tedious AF man. 

Yeah it's strange. Guy won us countless points last year when we were struggling for that bit of magic. 

Guys young and constantly improving. We seem to always want a scapegoat though. 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

At the age he is and the position he plays he should be dedicating his energies to his club only. He isnt on a small wage he is one of our high earners. I see that money being better spent on younger players - for example id rather lose Davis and invest savings from his wage into keeping Kamara who is a much better player and is young.

I wound half the forum up by calling someone a mongo repeatedly for about 6 hours.

I think everyone can agree when I call you a mongo though.