Ofoborh has a heart issue

GOAT

Thankfully it’s been discovered now and not as a result of an incident on the field as we all saw how distressing that can be with eriksen. He can be glad he’s here as the club and fans stand by our own.

Hopefully gets the treatment he needs and can return to playing, would be awful to have it taken away from him but health comes first.

17 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Let’s be perfectly honest: neither you, nor I, have any knowledge or understanding of footballer’s medicals - more specifically which tests or checks are ran surrounding heart issues.

Ofoborh is a Rangers player, who’s potentially just found out he’s got a life changing heart condition. We hope that isn’t the case. The most important thing here is that one of our own needs our support, regardless of whether he’s kicked a ball for us.

I’m not saying you don’t care - obviously not saying that mate - but we could all chat all day about due diligence with medicals when none of us have a fucking scooby about what’s involved.

What a post. Up there with the best I've read on here. 

18 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Let’s be perfectly honest: neither you, nor I, have any knowledge or understanding of footballer’s medicals - more specifically which tests or checks are ran surrounding heart issues.

Ofoborh is a Rangers player, who’s potentially just found out he’s got a life changing heart condition. We hope that isn’t the case. The most important thing here is that one of our own needs our support, regardless of whether he’s kicked a ball for us.

I’m not saying you don’t care - obviously not saying that mate - but we could all chat all day about due diligence with medicals when none of us have a fucking scooby about what’s involved.

It's probably safe to assume that the landscape of monitoring heart health in these type of medicals may have changed in the last few weeks given recent events.