*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

Just now, Valance1690 said:

There's a reason tho he hasn't been given more minutes than Barker, when he's played he's been terrible

Think it was something like 34 appearances last season, albeit most from the bench. He's had chances and has to take them when given to show he's decent enough to deserve a start

Tonight he's been put in because of necessity & it's hammered home that he isn't good enough. This is him after a full summer break & pre-season, he's not getting any better than we've just seen

My point is he seems to be tonight's scapegoat when the players we rely on week in week out such as Kent and the defence have been absolutely piss poor.

We can't keep playing a midfield with Davis and Arfield together.  It just doesn't work.  They slow things down and we end up with the opposition crowding out or wide players safe in the knowledge that our midfielders offer no attacking threat at all.

1 minute ago, Bluerod said:

I could settle for ET and penalties next week the way things are going 

I don’t like going into the 2nd leg with the pressure of knowing we have to score 2 goals.

Not sure we’ve got it in us at this stage of the season.

I think we are going out of the fucking champions league to these Swedish cunts again. I had a fucking bad feeling about tonight seeing as they are 14 games into their fucking league season already. Its a fucking lot of fucking pish