David Bates

John S

It's currently being reported that we're preparing a bid for this guy.....can anyone confirm if it's true? If so, I'm absolutely appalled!

He left us to join Hamburg, who played him at centre back, before they eventually realised that he was a total bomb scare!

When he was signed, I was travelling to Hamburg, roughly once a month, to watch them, and meet my two german friends, who are also good Rangers fans. I think everyone concluded that he was a poor defender playing in an awful Hamburg team. He waas eventually dropped and, later, shipped out on loan. It was common knowledge then that Hamburg didn't want him back.....and that against the backcloth that they were having a disastrous season!

I just cant believe that we're seriously thinking of re-signing this guy. Anyone have any inside info on these stories?

Will end up at Hearts or Kilmarnock I'd imagine would never get a game for us a head of our current defenders unless we had an injury crisis. 

Leon King imo needs first team games along side Goldson and Helander so these guys can pass down vital experience during matches, I'd much rather see him given a chance than sign Bates back.

We have plenty of good defenders. Probably our best covered position.

Maybe SG wants to sign him to mix it up a bit. Seeing a shit defender being signed will improve the self-esteem of our squad and help them appreciate how lucky they are. 

We can always play him against teams who struggle to get a shot on target against us such as celic and give our good defenders a rest.

Very cunning plan imo. 

Anyhow, I am more interested in our bid for Messi. More to follow...

16 hours ago, John S said:

It's currently being reported that we're preparing a bid for this guy.....can anyone confirm if it's true? If so, I'm absolutely appalled!

He left us to join Hamburg, who played him at centre back, before they eventually realised that he was a total bomb scare!

When he was signed, I was travelling to Hamburg, roughly once a month, to watch them, and meet my two german friends, who are also good Rangers fans. I think everyone concluded that he was a poor defender playing in an awful Hamburg team. He waas eventually dropped and, later, shipped out on loan. It was common knowledge then that Hamburg didn't want him back.....and that against the backcloth that they were having a disastrous season!

I just cant believe that we're seriously thinking of re-signing this guy. Anyone have any inside info on these stories?

You pals way @KaiserJon and his @aldi wife

17 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Dembele would be on the first flight back to Glasgow if this happened for 760M Dembele dollars of course. 

Not the first flight, he'd need to sort special insurance after his wee spazzy fit thing he had.

3 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

The audacity of you saying anyone’s patter is shite. 

I know I am still waiting on you finding the link to the facebook page saying we should storm Hampden but once you find that can you link me to where I said anyone's patter was shite?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I know I am still waiting on you finding the link to the facebook page saying we should storm Hampden but once you find that can you link me to where I said anyone's patter was shite?

Okay let me trawl through posts with like 100 + comments from 2 days ago thats on one of a few hundred Rangers pages that I briefly chuckled at for a few seconds then moved on because you demanded it. 

Just now, LuxembourgBlue said:

Okay let me trawl through posts with like 100 + comments from 2 days ago thats on one of a few hundred Rangers pages that I briefly chuckled at for a few seconds then moved on because you demanded it. 

Ok pal, please be quick so you measure low on the cunt meter.