John Lundstram

The Dude

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To do what? Are you bringing a player on who is slower than a snail to defend because he is physically bigger. He never played a pass outside two yards. He didn't do anything wrong but he gives me the fear.

So we signed Lundstram as a physical presence? I get the Arfield substitution not the lundstram one and this won't be the last time he is talked about.

He broke up their play a couple of times. 

Simmer doon mate, we won. 

Did well when he came in, good substitution at the right time for game management and extra energy in the midfield.

When the team are firing and confidence levels are up think he will become a valuable squad member.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I wasn't going to comment on Lundstram today because today should only be about celebrating but I have seen a few posts saying he was decent when he came on. What did he do? Are we bringing him on to shore up defensively? He is a lump of a man who doesn't look like a football player. If I'm Hagi, I'm pissed.

Honestly some of your comments towards our own players are boggin. You're consistent though.

Trying to shore up the midfield and you want Hagi on. Baffling. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Honestly some of your comments towards our own players are boggin. You're consistent though.

Didn’t even do anything wrong when he came on which is why the criticism is even more baffling 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Baffling man. How someone can find something negative about his cameo today is verging on a hate crime 🤣

Hate crime?

No no no you tell me what part of

Not Rangers class.

Insinuates hate?

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mare lines in that sentence than a toilet in the Savoy.

Well seeing as I'm a working class bluenose and no a prawn sandwich muncher, I wouldn't know about the Savoy toilet..... I don't hang about in toilets.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone who puts on our shirt deserves a chance, did well today, looks a solid player as well so will be a good enforcer against the hammer throwers in the league.

Yup. It's far too early to say he's gonna be a great signing but it's also far too early to say he should never play again and isn't Rangers class.

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We didn’t shore up the midfield. We conceded the midfield after we scored. It was a definite tactic, which worked, and Lundstram played his part pretty well, but it gave me the fear.