4 Scottish newspapers have articles today that we have issues with playing in front of large crowds

Bad Robot

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

My post was more about the timing of the negative headlines for this massive match which comes across as wanting us to fail whereas sport’s writers should be writing Scottish football up to encouragement the sport but then put the boot in should a team fail.

The timing is it comes in after we lost two of our first three games this season. 

59 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I know, I get that, but all they're interested in is selling papers/getting clicks. They'll get more clicks tomorrow if Rangers go out. They're an irrelevance, they generally know nothing more than the guy sitting next to you tonight.  

If the players have any sense they won't listen to a word of the pish they print.

I don’t buy the papers but you just know egotistical footballers do as they like to read about themselves as nonsense like this can on occasion get into their psyche, and as much as they’re meant to be professionals, they’re still humans with weaknesses like the rest of us. I think it’s just a poor show by the writers for click bait and sales but I suppose that’s all they have these days as professionalism in that industry and integrity is long gone.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

My post was more about the timing of the negative headlines for this massive match which comes across as wanting us to fail whereas sport’s writers should be writing Scottish football up to encouragement the sport but then put the boot in should a team fail.

Well its really up to these players to prove otherwise..

It’s amazing how quick that most mheejah in brigadoom are quick to pick up on trivia on social media as their big football stories and for nigh on 60 years they’ve been trying to bury a major expose and scandal in the east end of Glasgow. Funny old game. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

The Monday after is entirely normal for columnists to write about the previous week(s) fixtures. 

As said sports writers are just click baiters where negativity seems to be all they have now and they dont seem to grasp the damage they’re doing to their own industry 

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

We = the current side, it's the current side we are discussing throughout the thread. You ain't the sharpest tool in the box are ye?

to believe that this team cant play in front of a crowd is just believing the timmy propaganda created because we won last year and they didnt get their corrupt ten that we are a team of shitebags

they are trying to play mind games little realising that those of us with more than two brain cells can see what they are doing and dont give a fuck what they think anyway

Usual suspects crawling out of their hidey holes to have a go at the first sign of any fallibility  given  encouragement that the mhanks actually managed one convincing victory at home against a pish team.We get rumour and innuendo...'angry' Rangers  because we question rightly SPFL crass incompterence, and dare to charge for media access .We can only play well in empty stadia whilst others notably ra sellick need crowd buzz....absolute bollocks.Rumours of Covid related secrets,players not giving their all due to contract issues.Basically everything bar the kitchen sink being chucked at us to unsettle the team and fans.

Best way to put this nonsense and Chinese whispers to bed is to get that crucial result tonight against the Swedes.