DR And Dumbellend

Orange and Blue

Just seen DR bumming up Dembellends ass didn't read much of it but was pissed about how a Scottish or rebel rag can grip onto the only light that the scum have  produce even if Dembellend left them 3 seasons ago .

It was my  lowest point since our return to the Spl when he scored a hat trick against us in their 5-1 win at Ibrox(sorry to remind us) our team was one of the weakest it's ever been since our arrival with the likes of Sendros,Garner and Barton etc. He's been trolling us over the years since he left the scum ,before Old Firm games not after we defeated them may I add.

Well he'll be welcomed back this Thursday when Lyon visit with fire and a packed Ibrox, The Champions will be ready. Didn't want do a thread about Dembelend he's not worth it but seen DR have done spread about how he was a thorn in our side throughout our return til he left.But i have to state we're a different beast now. Hope our defence put him back in his box and  we beat Lyon. We'll show them why we're champions 🇬🇧🇬🇧

51 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Just seen DR bumming up Dembellends ass didn't read much of it but was pissed about how a Scottish or rebel rag can grip onto the only light that the scum have  produce even if Dembellend left them 3 seasons ago .

It was my  lowest point since our return to the Spl when he scored a hat trick against us in their 5-1 win at Ibrox(sorry to remind us) our team was one of the weakest it's ever been since our arrival with the likes of Sendros,Garner and Barton etc. He's been trolling us over the years since he left the scum ,before Old Firm games not after we defeated them may I add.

Well he'll be welcomed back this Thursday when Lyon visit with fire and a packed Ibrox, The Champions will be ready. Didn't want do a thread about Dembelend he's not worth it but seen DR have done spread about how he was a thorn in our side throughout our return til he left.But i have to state we're a different beast now. Hope our defence put him back in his box and  we beat Lyon. We'll show them why we're champions 🇬🇧🇬🇧

Didn’t want to do a thread about dembelend so proceeded with a thread about dembelend

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Just hit a new low