Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

23 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Think the majority realise how awful he was today, and how bad he’s been in recent times but certain posters just can’t stand the guy and they don’t hide it well 

Any reason why fans aren’t allowed to show dislike for a player and should hide the fact?

Football is all about opinions.

Not sure why expressing a negative opinion on Morelos is so frowned upon on here

Over the years I’m sure we’ve all had certain players we couldn't stand. 

10 minutes ago, beararse said:

Any reason why fans aren’t allowed to show dislike for a player and should hide the fact?

Football is all about opinions.

Not sure why expressing a negative opinion on Morelos is so frowned upon on here

Over the years I’m sure we’ve all had certain players we couldn't stand. 

It’s not 

6 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve quoted me and asked why being negative towards him is frowned upon despite me being negative about him 

My post was questioning why we can’t dislike a player, not saying he wasn’t very good in the last match/month/etc.

You mentioned another posters hatred  of Morelos which made my wonder why it wasn’t ok to really dislike him. That’s all.

On 29/11/2021 at 09:02, hammer93 said:

I'm just checking but is their actually a Rangers player out there that we all love??

Such a player would need to be excellent in every game, and be available to play for the club even after liquidation. Playing for free would help too.

7 hours ago, beararse said:

My post was questioning why we can’t dislike a player, not saying he wasn’t very good in the last match/month/etc.

You mentioned another posters hatred  of Morelos which made my wonder why it wasn’t ok to really dislike him. That’s all.

Why would you hate your own player? I’m not talking about dislike, I’m talking about hatred 

6 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I like Sakala and imo he deserves a run out at CF for a few games, but he certainly doesn’t have a good touch.

Did you see him bring the ball out of the air the other day, excellent touch.

I'm not saying Sakalas going to be the best striker we have seen but one thing about him is he will give everything to prove he's good enough and will not hide.

30 minutes ago, Smile said:

Did you see him bring the ball out of the air the other day, excellent touch.

I'm not saying Sakalas going to be the best striker we have seen but one thing about him is he will give everything to prove he's good enough and will not hide.

Agree with second paragraph. Just think his control is pretty poor. But looking forward to him getting a run, he deserves it.

16 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Agree with second paragraph. Just think his control is pretty poor. But looking forward to him getting a run, he deserves it.

He reminds me of Novo a wee bit (bar his speed), although that’s maybe a bit harsh on Novo because he moved the ball well just not with much flair

40 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I think he will surprise a few if played enough shows how ineffective our strikers are in the league as he's already our joint top goalscorer with Roofe after not many starts or games.

2 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

He reminds me of early Morelos (and to a degree current Morelos) in the control department. Sometimes he takes a fantastic touch under difficult circumstances or lays off a lovely first time pass. Most other times, his second is a tackle.

On 30/11/2021 at 08:12, TamCoopz said:

Why would you hate your own player? I’m not talking about dislike, I’m talking about hatred 

The only player I’ve hated at Rangers was el hadji diouf. He was hopeless and a cunt too and he should never have pulled on a Rangers jersey.

I not a big admirer of Morelos but I’ve never said I hated him, or anyone else for that matter (notwithstanding the above sentence).

It was actually DBBTB who asked why/stated folk hated Morelos and then you mentioned posters being unable to hide their dislike for players. That’s why I asked you ‘why should folk not mention their dislike of a player?’. That’s all.

For what it’s worth, I haven’t actually seen anyone actually state they hate Morelos on here. 

Just now, beararse said:

The only player I’ve hated at Rangers was el hadji diouf. He was hopeless and a cunt too and he should never have pulled on a Rangers jersey.

I not a big admirer of Morelos but I’ve never said I hated him, or anyone else for that matter (notwithstanding the above sentence).

It was actually DBBTB who asked why/stated folk hated Morelos and then you mentioned posters being unable to hide their dislike for players. That’s why I asked you ‘why should folk not mention their dislike of a player?’. That’s all.

For what it’s worth, I haven’t actually seen anyone actually state they hate Morelos on here. 

O’Halloran was a prick