Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

It’s not like me to disagree with you but you must have been watching a different player from me.

Every time Fashion got the ball Livingston had 2 or 3 players marking him but he still managed to have a major impact on the game.

And he ran into them

53 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That tackle late in the 2nd half was absolutely outstanding especially as he looked dead on his feet

I'm not sure why Gio doesn't like to have him on one side and Kent on the other. Pace + directness on both sides

I think we may well see just that after Wrights performance.

I like him he’s a decent wee player. Thought we signed him for counter attacking football but he’s shown he can beat packed defences as well. 

Probably should’ve been on the end of the ball across the 6 yard box in the first half but it’ll come eventually, especially working with Maakay every day

Fantastic performance, sometimes held onto the ball too long when he should have released it, but to have someone get the ball and 9/10 just run at the defence is exactly what we need! Get them on the back foot, get defenders shitting themselves, they were doubling up on him a lot last night and he was still getting a shot/cross off. 

His final product can be worked on, but that energy is exactly what we've been missing.

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That tackle late in the 2nd half was absolutely outstanding especially as he looked dead on his feet

I'm not sure why Gio doesn't like to have him on one side and Kent on the other. Pace + directness on both sides

Apparently Gio doesnt rate him at all. 

10 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

He could be useful against Celtic as they'll come out and attack us. His pace on the break and directness would cause them problems

Fancy him and Kent against their full backs no problem. I wonder if we start them out wide and roofe up front. Could be dangerous 👌