Wanted - 2 x Season Tickets

LeeRFC73

Hello. 

I am a current Season Ticket holder (I have 2 x in MFP), and I am also a MyGers Member, as is my son who holds the other Season Ticket  

I am looking for another 2 x Season Tickets (for my wife and other son, who are also both MyGers Members), preferably in MFP, but I would also consider any other area. 

Does anyone have 2 x Season Tickets they wish to sell, or know anyone who does?

Many thanks. 

Lee

WATP 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, LeeRFC73 said:

Hello. 

I am a current Season Ticket holder (I have 2 x in MFP), and I am also a MyGers Member, as is my son who holds the other Season Ticket  

I am looking for another 2 x Season Tickets (for my wife and other son, who are also both MyGers Members), preferably in MFP, but I would also consider any other area. 

Does anyone have 2 x Season Tickets they wish to sell, or know anyone who does?

Many thanks. 

Lee

WATP 🇬🇧

Hi Lee.

Sorry, sold my two 2 hours ago, unfortunately you weren't a member on here then.

SEMA

44 minutes ago, semaj said:

trying to cash in on the misfortune of good bears who are unvaxxed. Defo SNP voter, no fucks given.

Haha no mate. Just looking to stop the bun fight for the second ticket every time! Been on the waiting list for ages for another 2. Had my 2 for a very long time, and lived overseas for years and didn’t use them much at all, but kept them all the same. I’m now back living in the U.K. so it makes sense to try get another couple. Don’t vote mate, but vaxxed for my work and travel 🙄. No malice intended here ✌🏼

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I was considering it until you said you were mygers members so it’s a no from me.

Haha fair enough mate. Unfortunately have to be to try get away tickets and even home tickets for the wife and youngest son 💩

3 minutes ago, LeeRFC73 said:

Haha no mate. Just looking to stop the bun fight for the second ticket every time! Been on the waiting list for ages for another 2. Had my 2 for a very long time, and lived overseas for years and didn’t use them much at all, but kept them all the same. I’m now back living in the U.K. so it makes sense to try get another couple. Don’t vote mate, but vaxxed for my work and travel 🙄. No malice intended here ✌🏼

Moving back to this shithole should see you classed as mentally incompetent,unless you’re an Afghan interpreter that is.

10 minutes ago, LeeRFC73 said:

Time you stopped fucking about and decided whether you love your wife or sons more and just go to the games with whoever wins imo.

10 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Is that Ellon in Aberdeenshire? - not committing to anything - really need to know if you have beetroot with mince. May or may not get back to you.

Hahaha aye it is. But I only live there mate. Not from there! I’ve actually lived overseas for as many years as I have lived in Scotland. And by that I don’t mean Shetland! Haha. But if I say where I was born, you will likely ask if I eat linoleum with my Mother’s Pride bread! Clues there for ye! Also, as Billy Connolly would say, “it should have been called ‘what’s that fucking smell’!”  Again, I must stress, I was only both there! 

29 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Moving back to this shithole should see you classed as mentally incompetent,unless you’re an Afghan interpreter that is.

Haha nah neither mate. Mum diagnosed with multiple C and the rest of my siblings live overseas too. So I drew that short straw to come home 😫

4 minutes ago, LeeRFC73 said:

Hahaha aye it is. But I only live there mate. Not from there! I’ve actually lived overseas for as many years as I have lived in Scotland. And by that I don’t mean Shetland! Haha. But if I say where I was born, you will likely ask if I eat linoleum with my Mother’s Pride bread! Clues there for ye! Also, as Billy Connolly would say, “it should have been called ‘what’s that fucking smell’!”  Again, I must stress, I was only both there! 

FFS, I only wanted to know if you had beetroot with mince.

1 minute ago, tom1780 said:

here Ellon’s alrite 

good few Rangers fans around 

how do you get to games ? 

if your ever not using your ST let me know pal 

Usually drive, specially for midweek games. Otherwise I catch the RSC bus from Peterhead (where my sons live). Will do mate 👍🏼