Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I've never really liked him either. Didn't even know that haha what a state 

Original tweet was something along the lines of 'don't know why Michael Beale gets bummed up so muc' but it had like zero retweets so had clearly searched his own name. Just find that quite amusing.

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

That statement by Gerrard reeks of a guy who knows he’s made a cunt of it and it will piss everybody off. If he hadn’t he wouldn’t need to come with the “I hope in time you can understand my decision” patter.

It's a guy who doesn't understand that people aren't angry that he left, but it's the way he left.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Feels like a better number but how would they know? No one speaks to them. 

Might have got it from the Villa end. To be honest, I wouldnt be surprised if it was lower.

It is what it is though, take the £3-4.5m and give it to the next manager.

4.5m is ok but thought it would be more…..bearing in mind he had a contract till 2024 and is taking everyone.

I think he might struggle at Villa….why??….everyone else has recently….it’s always been a mid table/relegation club apart from the brief period when they won EC but that’s 40 years ago. 

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

His statement is pathetic haha. He’s never a Ranger. 

The only reason this becomes relatively manageable for the fans etc is if we win the league this season and maybe attitudes towards him mellow in the next 10+ years. 

But right now he’s a lying snakey rat bastard who has no morals and only cares about himself

I've still not mellowed to what souness did yet.

I got a text from my boy today it just said he's a wanker no more no less, sums it up I guess.