Goldson

GOAT

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Aye I'm sure he did, hear goes you making stuff up about your crusade against David Graham ffs, stop slavering shite.

Will we put your critisicm of Goldson down to your hatred of him?

Why are you so vocally against black Rangers players anyway?

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We buy low and sell high, thats the only way it will work for scottish football teams, relying on euro money is a disaster waiting to happen

Granted we'll never get another kamara type profit margin (when he does go) but the likes of hagi we'll probably make a good few quid on, buys like that we need to get into the routine kf doing anf accepting 

We better sell Kamara in January though, never know if his value will drop over the rest of the season...

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That’s poor, even for you.

If I gave you the benefit of the doubt, I’d put it down to your usual attention seeking but, whatever the fuck you were trying to achieve, all you’ve done is embarrass yourself.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We better sell Kamara in January though, never know if his value will drop over the rest of the season...

We should have sold him in the summer, unless absolutely no one wanted him at all, which i cant believe, even if we take a reduction on our valuation, 

People valuing kamara at 20mill in the summer, wether we like it or not we didnt have CL money banked from previous years, so anything between 12 and 15 for kamara should have been snapped up, same if barisic got any offers, goldson etc, 

It would be shite to see title winning players sold, but that's the name of the game now unfortunately, instead we've kept them longer than we should, and now we are finding their valuations dropping quick time 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The guy's a weirdo but ffs what are you all about with this shite?

He posts about Bassey being better than Barisic on a daily basis

Hang yer head with that one

If he does, I'll hold my hands up. All I ever see is him whining like fuck about Tavernier and Goldson.

Just now, The Dude said:

If he does, I'll hold my hands up. All I ever see is him whining like fuck about Tavernier and Goldson.

Nah, he posts about that as much as anything and that's not an excuse.

Pathetic cheap shot.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We should have sold him in the summer, unless absolutely no one wanted him at all, which i cant believe, even if we take a reduction on our valuation, 

People valuing kamara at 20mill in the summer, wether we like it or not we didnt have CL money banked from previous years, so anything between 12 and 15 for kamara should have been snapped up, same if barisic got any offers, goldson etc, 

It would be shite to see title winning players sold, but that's the name of the game now unfortunately, instead we've kept them longer than we should, and now we are finding their valuations dropping quick time 

Kamara isn't going for 20m and tbh, I'd have been surprised if we'd even seen 12-15m for him over the summer.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Kamara isn't going for 20m and tbh, I'd have been surprised if we'd even seen 12-15m for him over the summer.

Why? 26yo, 34 time capped international player who recently starred in the euros, even in covid times, 12-15mill for a team like the top half of epl isnt that costly

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wrongly accusing people of racism is way below the belt.

You often forget you’re pretty well known on here and as a journalist in the MSM. If any those made a comment like that on twitter etc you’d be the first shouting them down accusing them of implying something that isn’t true

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why? 26yo, 34 time capped international player who recently starred in the euros, even in covid times, 12-15mill for a team like the top half of epl isnt that costly

Between the market being a bit fucked because of Covid and the general reluctance by English teams to spend that sort of cash on players from Scotland, I think it would've taken an absolutely incredible Euros for him to have pushed it to 12-15m. Tbh, I wouldn't sell him for anything less but we're not exactly somewhwere that PL clubs tend to come and spend millions and millions.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You should just hold your hands up now man. You've never once admitted being wrong and that's just you but you should hold your hands up now and say you were wrong.

I've often stood up for you and think at times there is an unnecessary witch hunt against you, which honestly i think you enjoy, but you don't make it easy on yourself with pish like that.

A wrongful accusation ike that based on fuck all should be answered with a swift knuckle or five to the jaw where I'm from. 

Gut the fuck up and apologize.

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He does champion Bassey. him and I have both takien several batterings on here for doing so.

As for whining about Tav and Goldson, if that’s the criteria  for being seen as racist then I must be a member of the KKK. I would imagine , like most of us, FalkirkNS had a few choice words about Worall, Kiernan and most recently Simpson. All,of whom are as white as a sheet (that’s not another KKK reference by the way 😀)

it just happens to be the current underperforming defence is mostly made up of black players.

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

🤣🤣

Showing yer daily rebel working background there making up shite 😴

I stick your corner sometimes but you let your working life or whatever it is you do let you down. 

I've met David Graham a few times through a friend(his cousin) and know him through the loyal orders( orange order, Apprentice boys of which he is a brother) and also his DUP background.

Rangers approached him about the head of PR role, a dream job for us all(especially you as a journalist....)

What is it with the hatred of a fellow Ranger???

I disagree and go off on one on here fair bit, but I don't hate anyone on here, fellow bears, fs we are all one.

*** point to note, I despise tarriers( for all the lurkers reading in)

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You should just hold your hands up now man. You've never once admitted being wrong and that's just you but you should hold your hands up now and say you were wrong.

I've often stood up for you and think at times there is an unnecessary witch hunt against you, which honestly i think you enjoy, but you don't make it easy on yourself with pish like that.

A wrongful accusation ike that based on fuck all should be answered with a swift knuckle or five to the jaw where I'm from. 

Gut the fuck up and apologize.

Like I said, if he does I'll hold my hands up and apologise. I've not seen it and only going on what I see him post.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

He even wanted Goldson to tell us we were unlucky and worked hard on Sunday.

This is my original quote btw 

You making stuff up about David Graham for some "reason"

Saying he told goldson to say this and that, your making that up, God knows why.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

🤣🤣

Showing yer daily rebel working background there making up shite 😴

I stick your corner sometimes but you let your working life or whatever it is you do let you down. 

I've met David Graham a few times through a friend(his cousin) and know him through the loyal orders( orange order, Apprentice boys of which he is a brother) and also his DUP background.

Rangers approached him about the head of PR role, a dream job for us all(especially you as a journalist....)

What is it with the hatred of a fellow Ranger???

I disagree and go off on one on here fair bit, but I don't hate anyone on here, fellow bears, fs we are all one.

*** point to note, I despise tarriers( for all the lurkers reading in)

What hatred of him? I think the guy is an incompetent arse who is woefully under-qualified for the role he's in and lacks the skills for the role.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

This is my original quote btw 

You making stuff up about David Graham for some "reason"

Saying he told goldson to say this and that, your making that up, God knows why.

Yeah, club PR never tells players what to say after a game. Definitely never happens. :lol: