Goldson

GOAT

50 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll try again, so because he admits they are cowards everything’s ok and he shouldn’t be slated? 

Some must deliberately be missing the point here surely people cant really be this fucking stupid 

I get it ffs.  He owned up for chucking  the game  before half time.

He has (presumably) got a chance tomorrow night - along wwith the rest of the failures - to recify that.  I can't see Gio dropping the whole defence cos of Sunday.

26 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Goldson said “there’s no point in trying, the game’s gone” or words to that effect. Unless I missed something. How can you sugar coat that attitude?!! Unacceptable. End of.

Annoys me when cunts don't even check the thread let alone no get the words right.

For the last time, nobody is disputing what he said regarding the game being over at half time as being anything other than fucking daft and completely wrong as a Rangers player let alone vice captain. There are some differences of opinion about him saying the team lack hunger.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Actually deleted a comment pointing out your hypocrisy @Malkytfp1 because it was petty and I I couldn’t be fucked with it anymore 

Tiger taking the high ground. Being the bigger man and walking away. Respect mate. 👍

Still say you shat it.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just re-watched it as sick of reading mongos saying Goldson has 'downed tools'.

Whole interview is spot on except where he's said the game's over 3-0 down, which he shouldn't have said but it's obvious he hasn't meant they've come out in the second half and decided not to try.

The abuse he's had is fucking disgusting.

He said what he said as a retrospective look at the whole game knowing how shite we were the whole game. It would be different if he was interviewed at half time where he would have said something different 

people don’t get the context

1 hour ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I just don’t get this mentality tbh… you think about us playing 5s, you want to win every game n give everything you have for the cause.
The Rangers players should have the Rangers badge tattooed on their arse! They should be putting themselves on the line for the right result in every game!! 
We play our best football when we’re on the front foot and in the opponents face, far too often we sit back n let teams boss us, it’s crazy! I’d be docking wages if I wasn’t happy with application. 
Really looking forward to seeing the starting 11 tomorrow, Morelos should be nowhere near it!

ANYONE playing football, whether it’s long shootie in the back garden, a bottom of the table clash in your local 5 a side league or a in a professional match, should have a hunger: doesn’t really matter if it’s hunger to win, to not get beat, to not concede another goal or to not get humiliated. 

I cannae get my head round why you would not have that hunger, especially  when you’ve just had your first real experience of adulation from  hundreds of thousands of fans.

It’s all very bizarre.

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He said what he said as a retrospective look at the whole game knowing how shite we were the whole game. It would be different if he was interviewed at half time where he would have said something different 

people don’t get the context

Maybe he should’ve been interviewed at halftime. That would’ve put more pressure on him to perform imo. 

34 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Half time at Ross County...
RC 0-0 Hibs.
Do Hibs try harder against us or is Goldson right in that there is a malaise in the team?
Good luck Gio in finding whatever the problem is.

Ross County bottom of the league and 1 win in 8....

Winning 1 - 0 v the hivs 🙈

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hibs have now lost 5 of their last 6 games. 

Laughable. 

Reflects terribly on us, but doesn’t reflect particularly well on them either.

Can absolutely guarantee that they wouldn’t have lost five league games in a row if they played how they did against us.