Goldson

GOAT

Just now, The Dude said:

What hatred of him? I think the guy is an incompetent arse who is woefully under-qualified for the role he's in and lacks the skills for the role.

Have a read over your obvious anti David Graham posts.

Catch yourself on.

The thing with social media and these forums, it's not real.

I bet in person in a bar having a few shandys with a fellow bar you'd be allright, in the real world!

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Like I said, if he does I'll hold my hands up and apologise. I've not seen it and only going on what I see him post.

If he does what? He doesn't need to prove anything. You have made unsubstantiated claims of someone being a racist with nothing to back that up and shamed him for it on a public fucking forum. You're out of order and should be kicked out imo unless you apologize. 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Have a read over your obvious anti David Graham posts.

Catch yourself on.

The thing with social media and these forums, it's not real.

I bet in person in a bar having a few shandys with a fellow bar you'd be allright, in the real world!

Which obvious anti-David Graham posts?

You're absolutely right these things aren't real. No idea why folk get themselves so wound up by them.

I'm more of a hauf-and-a-hauf guy tbh :thumbup:

4 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

What reaction should people have to hearing that they thought they were beaten at half time then?

A realistic one as we all thought they had chucked it as well, some never even started.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

New thread then about a bunch of shitebags? Don’t think we would’ve heard them say the game was done at halftime. Nah mate , he’s brought this on himself. 

He deserves shite for that undoubtedly but he's now being blamed for absolutely everything 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Will we put your critisicm of Goldson down to your hatred of him?

Why are you so vocally against black Rangers players anyway?

what an absolute cunt you are!!

5 hours ago, Smile said:

We complain when players say nothing and we complain when they speak. He was too honest and the average supporter cannot handle that.

We could see the players had chucked it as I mentioned previously.

So it makes it ok because he was honest admitting that him and the rest of the bawhums had chucked it? 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No sure whats hard to understand that the problem is not him admitting, the problem is that him along with the rest of the squad don’t give a fuck enough to try, it’s no rocket science fs

Fucksakes Tiger, don’t fuck up the thread mate. 😉