Goldson

GOAT

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

I wasn't aware that his family weren't up here with him, that can't be easy.

More than positive his family are up here with him. It was Gerrards missus that didn't move up to Glasgow with him. Goldsons wife wants to move back down south into the home that's recently built for them.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We won't get someone better.

Best we can hope for is to get some who can develop to be better than him some time down the line.

I am hoping Gio knows of a Lundstram defender type and we go "who". But I do think he is off, family down south being the main reason, good money with less expectation and leaving on a high with the Cups in the bag.

Happy to be wrong as replacing him is a tough ask.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

More than positive his family are up here with him. It was Gerrards missus that didn't move up to Glasgow with him. Goldsons wife wants to move back down south into the home that's recently built for them.

Come on to fuck Mrs Goldson, what does Birmingham offer that Glasgow doesn't? 

Fort Dunlop and Spaghetti Junction, it's a fucking dive!

49 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

See ye later hen. Don't wait up ya cow.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We won't get someone better.

Best we can hope for is to get some who can develop to be better than him some time down the line.

We paid £3 million for him. Our place in the game means we need Gio to buy as smart as Gerrard did and find us another £3 million Goldson.

Goldson will be missed and he probably is massively underrated by a lot on here myself included but saying we can't replace him is nonsense! It's a blow to lose someone who has been ever present since the moment he arrived. If we do our homework right and scout the right market he will be replaced. 

Imo his Mrs likely wants to move south, but he also wants more dosh.

If we're in the CL proper next season then we pay our players CL wages, as he wants. I'm sure going from 25 to 40K per week (or whatever) would make living here that bit sweeter.

Time will tell, but winning on the 18th could be the decider for him staying / going imo.