SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Just to be clear, we are bringing the winter break forward by rescheduling one game ? Tonight is fine, 26th is fine, but the 2nd is being rescheduled? 

I hope I’m missing something because that is fucking insanity at its very best 

Its not insanity Bro, its a sly conniving , sleekit, and cheating way of making sure that the scum are at their strongest and potentially we are at our weakest when we play them next.

17 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think St Mirren might be a bit pissed off to be fair. They might have avoided 2 matches with a covid depleted squad if the vote had been different.

But I agree with your point.

If it were any other team playing at mirren tonight they'd have been granted their request, we all know what's happening here.

4 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Just to be clear, we are bringing the winter break forward by rescheduling one game ? Tonight is fine, 26th is fine, but the 2nd is being rescheduled? 

I hope I’m missing something because that is fucking insanity at its very best 

We would have played the sheep on the 29th too mate.

Cheating cunts the lot of them.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Natural justice would be for the scum to get ravaged with covid on the eve of the old firm match.

We will fuck the cheating cunts over regardless. At least this way we will beat them in front of their filthy inbred support. The league should essentially be over by then, if not before.

I hope that when we win our squad run up to the unwashed hordes at full-time and rub it right in.

I want a repeat of this at full time. 

0_Celtic-versus-Rangers.jpg

10 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Exactly! I don't know what people expect from. Nothing could of prevented this. Also we don't know what he has said or done on the situation. 

I agree with your sentiments, However, by saying or telling F**k all to the Rangers supporters in what he did actually did say at the meeting is tantamount to saying..."I went in and got my belly rubbed" so I kept quiet.

Silence ISNT always golden. 

Maybe now it'll register with some diehards to stop financing other clubs when we go to away games. 

Think back 2 years ago and youll relaise this is just another groundhog day....the Mhanks dictate and control...and we go belly up...UNTIL THE NEXT TIME,,,and we'll go through the same cycle again...getting fu*^ked

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Natural justice would be for the scum to get ravaged with covid on the eve of the old firm match.

We will fuck the cheating cunts over regardless. At least this way we will beat them in front of their filthy inbred support. The league should essentially be over by then, if not before.

I hope that when we win our squad run up to the unwashed hordes at full-time and rub it right in.

Not sure how the league will be over by then tbh 

1 minute ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

I agree with your sentiments, However, by saying or telling F**k all to the Rangers supporters in what he did actually did say at the meeting is tantamount to saying..."I went in and got my belly rubbed" so I kept quiet.

Silence ISNT always golden. 

Maybe now it'll register with some diehards to stop financing other clubs when we go to away games. 

Think back 2 years ago and youll relaise this is just another groundhog day....the Mhanks dictate and control...and we go belly up...UNTIL THE NEXT TIME,,,and we'll go through the same cycle again...getting fu*^ked

Fuck that our traveling support is the heartbeat of the club fans from all the other clubs would be delighted to never see our support in their maddens again let’s not kid ourselves 

Just now, The Godfather said:

With their squad they are never making up a 7 point gap. 

We beat them it's as good as done imo. They will fold

Brutal month brilliantly handled so far too.  3 more wins and I'd say we were in absolute control of it again this season.  That's now been severely hampered by the filth and their bitches.  

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Balogun and Bassey away.

Goldson sold.

Helander and Simpson in our starting back line.

Merry fucking Christmas Bears......

If Goldson is sold we buy another CB

20 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Exactly! I don't know what people expect from. Nothing could of prevented this. Also we don't know what he has said or done on the situation. 

We've not had one word from the club about this. No statement no releases to guys like Edgar and Co. 

I'll agree that clubs were voting for this no matter what. But it's not good enough communication from the club. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Brutal month brilliantly handled so far too.  3 more wins and I'd say we were in absolute control of it again this season.  That's now been severely hampered by the filth and their bitches.  

Yeah I was confident it would be done by the 3rd. This has made that not as certain but I've no fear of them at all. 

We continue as is and we will be champjons and it will be the sweetest one yet to expose them despite the cheating. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Balogun and Bassey away.

Goldson sold.

Helander and Simpson in our starting back line.

Merry fucking Christmas Bears......

Remember the Janaury window will be open. If Goldson is sold we get a replacement. Even if he isn't, I'd still be hopeful we are looking to add a new CB giving the issues we've had with injuries and form.

With players missing I'd say it's crucial we add before that window is done.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

We've not had one word from the club about this. No statement no releases to guys like Edgar and Co. 

I'll agree that clubs were voting for this no matter what. But it's not good enough communication from the club. 

Yeah I agree that the communication has been poor from the club. They should of come straight out, I don't understand why the silence. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

With their squad they are never making up a 7 point gap. 

We beat them it's as good as done imo. They will fold

They are playing tonight ,in front of a crowd ,travelling on these super spreader buses against a Covid ravaged team 0 0 so far .

I wasn't confident Aribo would still be with us after the transfer window closed anyway but fully expected him to put a performance in against them on 2nd.  Our POTY so far by a long way for me,

We can't make him not being available an excuse btw.  Hope his tourney is cancelled but. :lol: