Shagger

Darth Bear

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

They will be sitting eating their Christmas Dinner thinking about St Mirren and how they are 2 wins behind us. That will ruin the whole day for them

Glorious. 

We welcome the chase ya corrupt tramp bastarts

Think of the amount of adults out there called Brendan who genuinely have written a Christmas list to Santa asking for 3 points for Christmas.

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Looks like someone has deflated Van Bronkhorst :lol: 

image.thumb.png.83556d3ccd8d062ff26670e217d0e46c.png

First time I’ve been disappointed in Gio, just accepted what has gone on, even shrugging off losing first team regulars for huge games due to those games being rescheduled to suit the bheastie boys.

Subtle as a brick landing on your head... (note his words, my personal view,( thus not the club)

In effect, tellling Doncaster, SFPL , the other 9 lemmings and more importantly the mhanks, what a bunch of wa*kers they really are and that they can hide behind their rheoteric and decision making but true fans know the real and genuine  reason for bringing the winter break forward.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

First time I’ve been disappointed in Gio, just accepted what has gone on, even shrugging off losing first team regulars for huge games due to those games being rescheduled to suit the bheastie boys.

To be fair, in situations like this you should ask yourself, what would Walter have said?

I don’t think he would’ve come out all guns blazing either.

4 hours ago, BigDak said:

To be fair, in situations like this you should ask yourself, what would Walter have said?

I don’t think he would’ve come out all guns blazing either.

To be fair I reckon Walter would have acted similar to how Gio has but at times when people are trying to walk all over us I’d like our manager to come out and take the authorities to task rather than go down the all so familiar dignified silence route. Someone like Alex Ferguson would have went to war with the Scottish football authorities over this.

3 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

Love Shagger calling out the Paedo Filth , they are shyting it , and every Tim knows it. 

They've shat the bed, and not for the first time. Rewind........

We had a good few players out first old firm game - played 3rd choice keeper, Balogun right back etc - maybe not half the team as was suggested at the time. 

We dealt with it, and won the game. They taigy cunts think they've won a watch because Jota, nae neck, that Greek cunt etc etc might be back for Feb 2nd.

Bring it on. Rather fuck the cunts when they have all their players anyway! :rangers:

14 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

To be fair I reckon Walter would have acted similar to how Gio has but at times when people are trying to walk all over us I’d like our manager to come out and take the authorities to task rather than go down the all so familiar dignified silence route. Someone like Alex Ferguson would have went to war with the Scottish football authorities over this.

Aye, I can’t argue with that. SAF probably would’ve went to town. Maybe it would have been good to hear that, now I think about it.

I don't see any person who could do that better than him. He makes things very clear, he has no fear and cut some heads on the way every interviews he gives. He bleeds Rangers, what a hero McGregor is.