Morelos called up

ElBufalo20

7 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Pretty sure it said today only one of their Japanese players had been called up, and it wasn't kyogo, who may be "injured".

Yeah, I think that’s all smoke and mirrors with Kyogo.

They supposedly requested that he wasn’t called up as he’s not currently fit. So I fully expect it’s a ploy to get him fit and available for us.

We should be telling Roofe and/or Jamaica to do one about him being called up. Time to put us first for this run of games.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye, fucking mental

I've said it before on here but maybe I'm talking shite. I'm sure we had a player previously (Mcleish era springs to mind) where one of our players got selected for his Country, but after discussions where the National Manager "Didn't think he would use him" got released from International duty, after discussions with our club. :hmmm:

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What a fucking load of nonsense a 28 man squad is.

We should be straight on phone tomorrow and asking for him back.

100 percent, we pay his wages, thats a fucking piss take, he will not be on bench against Argentina either, we should be on the phone demanding he is sent home.  

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I wouldn’t imagine he’d think he’d be that far out the picture.

Just read that with guys in squad tonight plus those missing he’s at most 9th choice.

With the strikers they had looking at the game time they have had compared to him in the set up this to me was always how it would play out. He was just used as an emergency option if a covid outbreak or something happened. 

A totally pointless call up but Columbia won't care one bit, it suits them. Not sure how much sway a player can have but he no doubt wouldn't want to refuse any call up as it would totally end what is already a unlikely chance to get minutes with them. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

With the strikers they had looking at the game time they have had compared to him in the set up this to me was always how it would play out. He was just used as an emergency option if a covid outbreak or something happened. 

A totally pointless call up but Columbia won't care one bit, it suits them. Not sure how much sway a player can have but he no doubt wouldn't want to refuse any call up as it would totally end what is already a unlikely chance to get minutes with them. 

Their manager seems like a wanker so would probably refuse to release him back.