Morelos called up

ElBufalo20

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is it not the case his wife and daughter stayed on in Colombia since the Summer? If that's the case playing or not he's probably glad of the call up? It could have been his first chance to see them in months?

He’s just done an interview saying everything going good in Glasgow, etc

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

You’d have thought Falcao would have been well past it now to get a game for Colombia.

Falcao has got a new lease of life and is doing it in la Liga again this season…somehow, guys phenomenal ! Anyway, I’m pleased Alfie’s not getting a game and risking injury, waste of time but we’ll pump celtic no bother without him! 

I know it won’t be the Colombian set ups main concern, but surely to fuck there has to be some courtesy between them and the clubs whose players they call up. 

They will have know for days Aflie wasn’t in their plans, at the very least he could have came home this morning. 

We can beat them without Alfie but it’s still a ridiculous situation. 

22 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

You’d expect the manager could have released him after their last training session if he had no intention of playing him.

Not sure if enough time for him to get home or not.

No chance of getting home in time. Looking at skyscanner, earliest he could get back is 10pm tomorrow night

12 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I know it won’t be the Colombian set ups main concern, but surely to fuck there has to be some courtesy between them and the clubs whose players they call up. 

They will have know for days Aflie wasn’t in their plans, at the very least he could have came home this morning. 

We can beat them without Alfie but it’s still a ridiculous situation. 

That's it for me. Surely there's dialogue