*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Haha guy is bullet  proof on here , that will do me.......

He wasn’t at his best last night, and he’s certainly not bullet proof if you read the (over) reaction after the Hibs semi. 

He’s the best CB at our club and in this league. 

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Did you see how bad Goldson was last night ? Do we drop him for the injured Balogen ?

People are picking Balogun cos we don’t know if he’s injured or not but if fit should come back in.

So if he is fit would you pick Balogun and Bassey as the partnership?

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know a guy who doesn't go to games by himself. Only goes if his pals are going and can meet with them before hand in the pub.

I don’t get it. I’d never get over if I waited for someone else to go with me every time 

Roofe is really frustrating as he takes ages to get back up to form after a lay off. Longer than any player I can ever remember. Then you get him for a good couple of months on form then its injured and rinse and repeat again.

For that reason I'd start him on Saturday as we need him up to speed sooner rather than later.

From memory Aribo and Jack always seem to play well at Victoria Park too so they start for me.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

What a pathetic reply. You have no idea of the individual's personal circumstances. He may have medical issues or still have concerns about COVID. Don't judge others lest you yourself be judged.

Raging

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic

Jack Arfield

Kent Aribo Sakala 

Roofe

Harsh on Lowry TBF.

If your plan is to wrap Kamara in cotton wool until Wednesday then fair enough but otherwise, he is the first name pencilled in.

7 hours ago, AGC123 said:

I’m expecting Souter in today. If he is dose he go straight in? It’s a yes for me 

Neilson interviewed after game said they had another couple of injuries to defenders and this has increased their asking price for Soutter. They were already talking about 600k.  If that is the case I think we will wait until the summer. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Kamara Arfield

Kent Aribo Sakala 

Roofe

Starting to worry bassey is getting some lapses in concentration, but its a tough call. Would give Balogun minutes.  

Maybe too soon for Jack and like the balance and threat with both Arfield and Aribo.

47 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I wonder if Diallo will start? Or come off the bench   assuming all paperwork is completed 

I’d have him on the bench, but I’d give him at least 30 minutes (ideally 45) to see what he’s made of and work out if he’s someone we want starting against the scum or not.