*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Saturday 12.30 Sky Sports.

After a depleted squad against Livingston it was about the 3 points and moving on quickly and that’s what we need to do.

A massive difference in the starting XI and things look better already. Still think it’s too early for Jack to start.

2-0 win Aribo and Kent

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barisic

Arfield Kamara Aribo

Kent Roofe Sakala

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Barasic

Kamara, Jack

Arfield, Aribo, Kent

Sakala

would obvs prefer Roofe up top but he looked miles off it last night when he came on.

Would be my team. Fire Jack in, no point protecting him anymore because if history teaches us anything about him it’ll be that he can be left on the bench and still pick up injuries 

The biggest decision for me is do we play Jack or Arfield in preparation for the OF. Rest picks itself really. Bassey was dreadful, so time to get Balogun back in too.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic 

Arfield Kamara

Sakala Aribo Kent 

Roofe

Itten and Wright cannot be near that team on Saturday or Wednesday. Both are absolutely howling. 

It’s slightly harsh on Bassey to take him out because he has played well there in the last run of games, but he looked incredibly nervous last night.

He isn’t a centre half at the end of the day, Balogun deserves to step back in I reckon so that if he does get the Old Firm he’s at least had 90 minutes.

Just now, Essandoh said:

It’s slightly harsh on Bassey to take him out because he has played well there in the last run of games, but he looked incredibly nervous last night.

He isn’t a centre half at the end of the day, Balogun deserves to step back in I reckon so that if he does get the Old Firm he’s at least had 90 minutes.

Did you see how bad Goldson was last night ? Do we drop him for the injured Balogen ?