*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Second half performance has been ok. Shame the game was over by half time.

In what way. We have literally not troubled them at all and they have clearly eased off allowing us possession as the game was finished at half time. Only a fucking idiot would think that 2md half performance is acceptable 

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It’s pointless we ain’t getting anything out of the game regardless.

Two quick goals would change everything, but... I cant see us getting them. Whilst they are taking it easy, we are the ones who will burn out here trying to chase it.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

We have been fine this half.  Jack and Balogun down the spine of our team has made a massive difference.  Hopefully we can play the defence in their proper positions moving forward to get some confidence in the backline... start playing Ramsey and Jack in the starting 11.  

The leagues not over boys... there is 1 point in it and hopefully to fuck Gio has picked up some valuable lessons about where he can and can't play certain players.

Delusional 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Still would've been 3 nil down. 

They've took the foot off the gas and it's making us look like we are still in the game.

In fact the game has been over since their 2nd went in.

Thought the same, our substitutions are all gonna look ok because the there is no game out there, it was over when the second goal went in, or maybe ev3n the first. 🙁

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

If we’re not going to play like gerrard had us playing we need the players in to play this system. 
Jack and a fit Ramsey are still league winning midfielders

Was that not the whole point of Wilson?? I'm sure they said Gerrard had laid the foundations for whoever comes in next form the youths right upto the 1st team and any manager who comes in would just continue with the formation tactics etc??? 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t understand why these players he brought on didn’t fucking start. If tjey can play the second 45 why no the first

I think he placed far too much faith in Bassey at centre half and (as many of us did) opted for a midfield lacking a bit of control... Davis or Jack had to start in hindsight.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t understand why these players he brought on didn’t fucking start. If tjey can play the second 45 why no the first

I can only guess he gambled on us seeing out the first 45ish minutes relatively unscathed and then bring on the reinforcements to go for it once they started to tire. And it's failed miserably.