*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I cant remember feeling so devastated after a game. Its not the loss, its the manner with which we lost. We handed them this league. We showed them we don't have the stomach for a fight. Fucking cowards. I'm just venting here because I have no outlet for how angry I am.

Motherwell playoff was considerably worse, in fact so was the OF league cup final a few years back. There’s been countless more devastating games than last night, although I understand your point :lol:

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Motherwell playoff was considerably worse, in fact so was the OF league cup final a few years back. There’s been countless more devastating games than last night, although I understand your point :lol:

Motherwell was bad but that whole season was a horror show . Probably the worst Rangers team any of us will ever see in our lifetimes . Not excusing it but considering we got hammered that season off hibs , hearts and even QOTS the result isn’t so surprising when looking back although it hurt like fuck at the time. 

The cup final was a sickener in that we played them off the park and somehow ended up coming home with nothing . Its little comfort but at least knew we outplayed them that day and the result was just one of those freaks you get in football. 

Yesterday was just the realisation that from our position of strength we had in the summer we have absolutely fucked it and handed them all the momentum and advantage towards that 40 million pot of gold at the end. Which for me could lead to an uncomfortable  next couple of seasons. Also the performance was utter pish. 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Motherwell was bad but that whole season was a horror show . Probably the worst Rangers team any of us will ever see in our lifetimes . Not excusing it but considering we got hammered that season off hibs , hearts and even QOTS the result isn’t so surprising when looking back although it hurt like fuck at the time. 

The cup final was a sickener in that we played them off the park and somehow ended up coming home with nothing . Its little comfort but at least knew we outplayed them that day and the result was just one of those freaks you get in football. 

Yesterday was just the realisation that from our position of strength we had in the summer we have absolutely fucked it and handed them all the momentum and advantage towards that 40 million pot of gold at the end. Which for me could lead to an unfortable next couple of seasons 

Be grand mate, maybe we will qualify through the qualification games and get CL money 

Should have scored right before they got their second, acres of space in their box but the pass hit too far forward for Arfield. Would have changed the game. Overall the first half was just not good enough. Can't really be arsed going into it any more.

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’ve actually managed to get myself to a point I don’t care anymore :lol:

I was so angry last night I have literally used all my caring up and just couldn’t give a fuck anymore 

I’m over the game. 

I’m more increasingly angry over several things that have been apparent since July though with this team and the club.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m over the game. 

I’m more increasingly angry over several things that have been apparent since July though with this team and the club.

Just so fucking deflated right now, amongst other things. We've let them right back into it. Small margings obviously going against us but we gave them the glimmer of hope. 

Saw it mentioned before. Aberdeen score a pen v us, Hearts miss one v them. We lost a last minute goal v county, they score a last minute winner v UTD.

Deflected goal set them on their way last night. We knew they would come out the traps and they did. We all knew it was fucking coming.

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I cant remember feeling so devastated after a game. Its not the loss, its the manner with which we lost. We handed them this league. We showed them we don't have the stomach for a fight. Fucking cowards. I'm just venting here because I have no outlet for how angry I am.

i felt like this after the 6-2 game where Ricksen got an absolute roasting. It felt like the tide had turned in their favour.

Might not the case here but if they don't get it out their heads quickly and start firing on all cylinders celtic will be away in the horizon .

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The absolute fucking state of this defending.

18BF6E34-5E5B-4934-A83D-1FB0218A9106.jpeg

F196D39F-5B5A-461E-903C-45821CE3F793.jpeg

And you see they actually have players in the box.  Twice in a few minutes earlyish second half we broke away, once we had 1 player up, the second we had 0 players up.  Total clusterfuck of a night.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

And you see they actually have players in the box.  Twice in a few minutes earlyish second half we broke away, once we had 1 player up, the second we had 0 players up.  Total clusterfuck of a night.

We don’t score any of they goals mate.

Two twenty yarders and one winger crossing for another to put in.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I cannot get over how terrified we were, almost to a man. They were absolutely fearless and we were petrified. What does any coach do to fix that? If they're shitebags, they're shitebags. 

Honestly don’t think there’s anything he can do.

We’ve seen this before from Tav, Goldson, Barasic, Kamara, Kent and Aribo.

I honestly don’t think some of them care enough to fight back and the others just aren’t mentally strong enough.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I've wiped a lot of that time period out of my memory tbh, but aye Motherwell playoff was grim. The OF cup final was different because we outfought them and outplayed them all over the park. We lost, but we turned up. It was devastating, but it wasn't a total capitulation like last night. I cant remember being this angry for this long after a game. 

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I've wiped a lot of that time period out of my memory tbh, but aye Motherwell playoff was grim. The OF cup final was different because we outfought them and outplayed them all over the park. We lost, but we turned up. It was devastating, but it wasn't a total capitulation like last night. I cant remember being this angry for this long after a game. 

And last night there was room for even more.

If I was one of the smelly bastards, I would be very disappointed with the 2nd half, and not adding to the scoreline.

3-0 at half time, your looking for at least another 2 before full time maybe 3.