*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

22 minutes ago, only14me said:

Will be watching this game in Walkabout, Reading with Berkshire Bears. The last time I watched a game v the nonces there we gubbed them. I’m praying my presence there will result in a win for The Famous. (Apologies for going slightly off topic.)

I'm the opposite, I've watched three games in the pub this year, and we've dropped points in all three. Will be resisting the urge and watching it in the house. :lol:

29 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Ryan Kent and Amad Diallo should over run these bastards and cause absolute mayhem in my opinion.

I pray they come at us full pelt.

They will, the first 30 mins will try and blow us away. Need Amad, Kent and Sakala starting to rip them to shreds on the break

1 hour ago, Chambo said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Arfield Kamara

Diallo Aribo Kent

Roofe

Sakala on the last 30 minutes when they inevitably tire. 

Jack for Arfield and Bassey for Balogun, otherwise spot on. Please God, no Itten or Lundstram anywhere near starting eleven.

Forgot what it was like to go into these games and a win wasn't a foregone conclusion. 

McGregor

Tav 
Goldson
Bassey 
Barasic

Kamara 
Arfield
Aribo 

Diallo 
Kent 
Sakala

That'd be my starting lineup from who we have available. 

As others said they're going to come at us all guns blazing, and I think with the pace we have up top we should hopefully be able to counter them. 

Feel Hart is due a proper fuck up as well. 

Sack having to wait another 8 hours for this to start, hard enough to work on Monday with the Ramsey deal let alone a full days buildup to this! 

Btw - I think Kyogo is going to play tonight after all their shite about him being out for ages

In that Juranovic interview he says this too:

Reo Hatate and Jota will make their derby bows tonight and look to be major threats to Rangers.

Juranovic said: “That’s just two. We have Carl Starfelt, then Cameron, Abada, Giakoumakis and Kyogo. We have so many players who can damage them.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Also those who want Bassey at CB tonight must be into some mad BDSM shit

Balogun MUST start or we'll lose the aerial battle from every single set piece

The same goes for the other end. Bassey offers nothing from attacking set pieces unlike Balogun or Helander!

Also pissing myself laughing at this cunt referencing Starfelt as someone who can damage us. I also don't know who the fuck Cameron is?!!?! Is that a typo hahaha

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Btw - I think Kyogo is going to play tonight after all their shite about him being out for ages

In that Juranovic interview he says this too:

Kyogo was always going to be playing, one of the worst kept secrets leading up to this game 

35 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

And even if they get the bodies across to cover them on both flanks, how much room is that leaving Aribo in the middle?

They can’t double up on them all. Someone in our front 4 with genuine ability to exploit teams is going to get a hell of a lot of space. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kyogo was always going to be playing, one of the worst kept secrets leading up to this game 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

No chance surely.

He’s not kicked a ball since basically the cup final.

Their manager has already shown he doesn't really care, he just wants to win - he brought him back early for that cup final game and crocked him for 2 months