Gio

7 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

So, we should sack our manager, but laughed at their manager being 6-7 points behind?

he was a joke 4 month ago, now he’s top?

gio was lauded as a messiah, an upgrade on Gerrard i read on here from most, now we should get rid?

So, fat ange was a joke, now a messiah, gio was a messiah now a joke?

they never pulled the plug but we should?

think the main dif is they didn't expect to win the title this season. A new manager, bar that mcgregor literally a full starting lineup so the freak results first few weeks were expected. We had a settled squad and chose not to spend to stamp out authority as champs. 

I was all for gio and he would have been my choice if I was in charge, however that was without any knowledge at all of his managerial career. As I mentioned before I know a few Dutch boys who lived over here for a few years and they couldn't understand why I wanted gio as manager given his playstyle and tactics. They are building a squad with what looks like some real quality alla over the park while we have been signing pish like Simpson and lundstram

Just now, five stars said:

Calm down! We've been poor last 4 seasons after Christmas.

Last year we got by because competition was so poor.

He needs to get rid of a few and bring in his own players.

Don't have time for that now, don't win the league he gets sacked. 

Can't be losing a title to a fully new team with some guy from Australia. 

1 minute ago, The true baller said:

Speak for us all aye? What about some of the shitebag players not doing him any favours?

Bang on...yes GVB has to take responsibility for his sh&t tactics but there were players out there who surrendered and hid in the first 5 mins.

Tav, Goldson, Kent, Kamara and especially Barasic....shambolic performances and so many failings

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He did fuck it. But there’s no chance this league is over

Up until tonite they were struggling too , so you never know . 

I guess it depends on how we deal with the next couple of difficult games more than anything . Gio's done alright before the break , so hopefully we'll pick ourselves back up for Sunday . 

5 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Logging out for a few days after reading this thread ffs.

That's what to do mate when you disagree with something, bury your head in the sand 👍

Log back in a few weeks when we're well behind and comment here, agree with you then that Gio is out his depth