Kent

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Don't agree. Borna was fucking terrible but did run by him several times in the first half. We didn't have much of the ball in the first half but when we did have possession it was the left side we used.

Kent's problem is that he has bags of ability but doesn't know how to use it. His numbers are awful.

Fed up hearing about his talent and ability , the boy is fuckin rotten.

Will turn in a decent game in a few weeks though and will be a superstar to some.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Fed up hearing about his talent and ability , the boy is fuckin rotten.

Will turn in a decent game in a few weeks though and will be a superstar to some.

He's probably been coached in to being a poorer player. I bet he was amazing but also a greedy fucker as a youngster. He needs to be greedy. It will help his game.

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Terrible this season but something like 15 goals and 15 assists last season which is a good return

Sorry didn't realise it was as high as that. However what about the 2 previous seasons plus this season. Can't have a 7m player turning up once every 4 or 5 years 

29 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He hid tonight, which I’ve not seen from him before

Exactly. More than once tonight he passed the buck with a pass on the edge of the box when a year or two ago he would have had a shot.

Gone right off the boil in recent months.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That Japanese midfielder has scored more goals in a week than Kent has scored this season.

An absolute imposter of a player.

drop him then its on the manager to pick his best team if someones off form drop him is what I'm saying

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He was pish but wasn't the worst. 

That coward at left back now there's a cunt that needs highlighted. 

Fucking arrogant cowardly bastard. Senderos levels of anger for that clown

He was shite tonight, a cowardly bastard for sure...but arrogant???

17 minutes ago, dopefiend said:

He was shite tonight, a cowardly bastard for sure...but arrogant???

Aye the arrogance to think that effort is acceptable for Rangers. He's not alone but he has previous for his shitebag mentality along with his pal on the other flank. 

Couple of wasters. 

11 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Might be anger talking but I honestly think he's chucked it. He doesn't track back as much or as effectively, he's offering nothing going forward. Normally reliable in these games, but completely out of it tonight.

I'm not buying it's because he's playing wider either.

I'm almost certain that he has chucked it, like you said. I think Gerrard leaving has pissed him off and he no longer cares.

In which case he can leave. Too bad nobody will pay us what we paid for him if he plays like this.