***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So we sack a manager whos using an ex managers players, an ex manager and current players who you had no faith in to win the league earlier in the season

Remind me how gio takes the hit for this? 

This is on the players for not treating every game like they are playing Dortmund. They are capable just inconsistent to surrender 2 goals to Motherwell is criminal and that is on the players.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

We aren't played that badly...

1-1

1-0 W

3-3

3-0 L

5-0 W

2-0 W

1-1

2-2 

We've won 3 of the last 8,  13 points from 24 & been skelped off the tarriers in the middle of that

Course both sides will drop some points over the course of the season, difference between the odd draw and our current form

We're in a shocking slump & if it wasn't for Europe the fans would have turned on Gio by now

I said we aren’t playing that badly we just keep conceding stupid goals, im aware of the results because of the stupid goals 

Rangers put in the hard work in the first half and came out to the second half thinking we had already won it. Mwell came out thinking they could get something if we done our usual and switched off, and we did. The ref being poor did not help but our mentality in the second half was the thing that changed the match the most.

Goldson worries me everytime he goes near the ball.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I said we aren’t playing that badly we just keep conceding stupid goals, im aware of the results because of the stupid 

We are playing badly though, we're not scoring enough & are conceding stupid goals, as you put it, all the time

1 or even 2 bad results in quick succession is the way it goes sometimes 

5 means something is seriously wrong 

Should have brought Itten on.

Just keeping in with the rest of the inevitable RM bipolar posts.

Masterstroke to play JL at CH when 2-0 up at HT to it costing us the league by FT.

Disappointed not to capitalise on the scum dropping points and feels like a defeat today but I'm not throwing the towel in just yet.

February is not when a league is won or lost.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

We are playing badly though, we're not scoring enough & are conceding stupid goals, as you put it, all the time

1 or even 2 bad results in quick succession is the way it goes sometimes 

5 means something is seriously wrong 

Ok mate, no sense arguing this further. I believe the league is still there to be won by either side and you don’t. 

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Should have brought Itten on.

Just keeping in with the rest of the inevitable RM bipolar posts.

Masterstroke to play JL at CH when 2-0 up at HT to it costing us the league by FT.

Disappointed not to capitalise on the scum dropping points and feels like a defeat today but I'm not throwing the towel in just yet.

February is not when a league is won or lost.

No but we clearly aren't gonna win enough games un the last 10 to do it. Been abysmal this year.

1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

What do you suggest we do? (Genuine question) 

Because we know the importance of winning the league this year with the funds available for CL money. I don’t see how we do that under GVB based on current standings/form

Leave him in place and let him spend money on his own players for a start would be my opinion.

Or ship him out and pay them all off...bring in someone else who then has another reduced budget for taking in players and then we do this game again in 9/10 months time.

5 minutes ago, The true baller said:

I've calmed down a bit. Still pissed off but it's only 3 points and the Tims are regressing rapidly. I think we play them at the level we played Dortmund and we'll do them by 2 or 3, each time. We'll win this league 

Aye but we are here every fucking week and it won’t be long before we run out of games. 
Massive opportunity missed and Europe means fuck all if we are shipping 4 points to shite SPL teams either side 

4 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Bow to your superior knowledge mate, play a CM at CH when you have arguably our best CH on the bench. Fucking genius 

Helander wasn’t on the bench.

Theres no need to get so obviously angry over the fact you stated a poor opinion mate.

12 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Rangers put in the hard work in the first half and came out to the second half thinking we had already won it. Mwell came out thinking they could get something if we done our usual and switched off, and we did. The ref being poor did not help but our mentality in the second half was the thing that changed the match the most.

Goldson worries me everytime he goes near the ball.

I was sitting at h/t a happy chap and expecting us to push on and sore a couple more, while we had many chances to do so and I certainly never expected us to lose two goals.

What a disappointing 2nd half and I think you are right, we thought the game was won when it was not.

I now have a real concern every time the bloody Don Robertson is the Ref, he never books opposition players when he should do and it means they get more chances to commit fouls and when he does book a few the game is nearly over and they still have 11 men on the pitch.