***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, AB72 said:

Hopefully smart arse

It's not a case of being a smart arse, never give up the ghost until its impossible. Thank fuck I had some faith "helicopter Sunday" season. 

Anything can happen, we just have to sharpen up big time. They aren't that great, I think some people are missing that point. We majorly fucked a good chance today though, that has to be the last! 

9 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

It's not a case of being a smart arse, never give up the ghost until its impossible. Thank fuck I had some faith "helicopter Sunday" season. 

Anything can happen, we just have to sharpen up big time. They aren't that great, I think some people are missing that point. We majorly fucked a good chance today though, that has to be the last! 

The league will probably come down to the old firm games today was just an absolute sickener

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Leagues certainly not done but fuck me......every game under a manager like Walter Smith was a must win or some cunt was getting tore apart for letting the side down.

Those days are distant memories unfortunately

Yeah, I don't really imagine Gio booting baws or having the "Smith" effect, but no one really knows what he's like behind the scenes. Maybe Makaay does that side of it. 

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Yeah, I don't really imagine Gio booting baws or having the "Smith" effect, but no one really knows what he's like behind the scenes. Maybe Makaay does that side of it. 

Well if he is anything like his domestic record then God help us

54 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The Angles I seen on RTV weren't conclusive. The 2nd one may have been debatable but I can't mind if I'm getting it mixed up with the 1st.

As an aside, the angles are always garbage on RTV for reviewing offsides. Never in line with the action. Could do with improving that.

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

As an aside, the angles are always garbage on RTV for reviewing offsides. Never in line with the action. Could do with improving that.

Yip, if it's dead on line/across the line of play I think at least one of them are closer than they looked. 

Got to admit though the linesmen have been fast as fuck at flagging us, even before the ball has hit the back of the net! :hmmm:

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

After all the hard work against Dortmund it won't surprise me if this mob completely bottle it against Red Star now the expectation levels have risen. Will probably lose at least one of the Dundee double header as well. 

European football isn't this teams problem. Its the bread and butter games in the league we struggle with. Seething tonight after seeing Celtic slip up.

Amidst the Dortmund hysteria there were plenty on here who couldn’t get their heads round the importance the games at Dundee Utd and Motherwell today.  We were unlucky at Tannadice but seems we were just sloppy today. Not seen the game or highlights yet but we really need to sort this league form out soon starting on Wednesday.

Genuinely disgraceful what's happening to us in the league. 

Sakala is a fucking joke and always will be. Sprint, wildly blast the ball in a vague direction, hope for the best, rinse and repeat. 

Same pish every fucking week for months now. 

Set pieces we'd be as well just giving whoever we're playing the goal kick because we're pish at them now.

44 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

They also discussed one of our efforts and then cut short the replay more than once today. Normally I don't complain about that sort of stuff but for some reason bugged me as to why.

Bet Sportscene is balanced as always....

22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Genuinely disgraceful what's happening to us in the league. 

Sakala is a fucking joke and always will be. Sprint, wildly blast the ball in a vague direction, hope for the best, rinse and repeat. 

Same pish every fucking week for months now. 

Set pieces we'd be as well just giving whoever we're playing the goal kick because we're pish at them now.

We share exactly the same view of Sakala.

Took his goal well today, significantly, he hit it first time - the longer he spends on the ball, the more erratic the output, it seems.

I’m forced to wonder how poor Diallo is, if he doesn’t warrant a start before Fashion.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

We share exactly the same view of Sakala.

Took his goal well today, significantly, he hit it first time - the longer he spends on the ball, the more erratic the output, it seems.

I’m forced to wonder how poor Diallo is, if he doesn’t warrant a start before Fashion.

He rarely ever looks where he's smashing the ball. Just lashes at it and hopes someone's there or it goes in somehow. That's if he's no tripped himself up by then, that is.

If we desperately need that winning goal, there's very few people we can actually turn to from any given bench. We shouldn't be in this position ffs.

37 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Can't say it enough times how big it was that Celtic dropped points today before we played. Was like dangling a carrot infront of us but we throw away a 2 goal lead. Unforgivable 

This ☝️ 

Today was the chance to swing the momentum. Close the gap and put them under some pressure.

Instead we let them off. 

We're back to Gerrard's first 2 seasons now. Players that can turn up in Europe but bottle it domestically.

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He rarely ever looks where he's smashing the ball. Just lashes at it and hopes someone's there or it goes in somehow. That's if he's no tripped himself up by then, that is.

If we desperately need that winning goal, there's very few people we can actually turn to from any given bench. We shouldn't be in this position ffs.

Lacks the vital element of control at the point of delivery.

Adama Traore-lite.

As for the rest, shows up our failure to recruit properly over the last couple of windows.

Squad is creaking at the seams (witness all the injured / half-fit players we’re carrying).

What do we get in January?

Unfit Ramsey, untrusted Diallo & a CB who’ll be here in June.

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Just seen Morelos 2nd "offside" goal on Sportscene and he ain't offside :headwall:

Mr Connor lino I wonder why we never got the decision.

It is farcical how many decisions are going for them and going against us just now.