Old Firm In Australia…

i'm not sure what's been the worst decision these past few days, going to australia to face them in a friendly or playing lunstram at the back while we have leon on the bench (holy shit imagine if gio puts lunstram at the back again for tonights game)

nah but seriously what the fuck is the club thinking, the club being attacked from all sides by the timmy media and constant sly digs by them but we want to be all pally and join them for a friendly in australia..........unreal

30 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Given the club haven’t rubbished this tells me there is something in it. 

Hopefully the pressure from the fans will make them think again 

Read back a few pages KK, it was announced from the Club on Twitter earlier. 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Seen that. Would say unbelievable, but it’s not is it.

It went down on FF about as well as you’d imagine, now he’s coming out and claiming he’s being bullied :lol:

Wee sensitive soul.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind he was caught selling 55 flags for about 10 times above what they were actually worth :lol:

No wonder he supports this, it’s the kind of money-grabbing soulless fuckery he’s been doing for years 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind he was caught selling 55 flags for about 10 times above what they were actually worth :lol:

Would like to see the wide ranging survey he conducted to back up that statement that most against the Oz idea are the ones that back giving them more tickets for ibrox 

No interest in tonight’s game now tbh

Genuinely think this justifies a reaction from our support similar to that seen in England when the Super League wasn’t announced. Saddest part is even if we do go down that route the team will still be there in November.

Just now, Vanoli said:

No interest in tonight’s game now tbh

Genuinely think this justifies a reaction from our support similar to that seen in England when the Super League wasn’t announced. Saddest part is even if we do go down that route the team will still be there in November.

Talk about overreacting!

So if we drop points you won’t give a fuck cos we’re playing the tarriers in a friendly next season.

As much as I hate the idea of this all this ange homecoming shite means we shouldn't be anywhere near this but at the end of the day the board are running a business and all they will be looking at is this is a chance to cut a big chunk off the £7 mill deficit. I'm as fucked off at all this as everyone else but it's the league we play in don't think they had any choice with the figures being touted 

Just now, corbyloyal84 said:

As much as I hate the idea of this all this ange homecoming shite means we shouldn't be anywhere near this but at the end of the day the board are running a business and all they will be looking at is this is a chance to cut a big chunk off the £7 mill deficit. I'm as fucked off at all this as everyone else but it's the league we play in don't think they had any choice with the figures being touted 

We made nearly 20m from Gerrard/Patterson and are on a good Euro run.

Imagine going to this after finishing second and going out the SC to Dundee.

Fucking embarrassing we are siding with the enemy after everything they've done and said over the years.

What i would say is its been on the cards for weeks so yesterday's courts announcement is likely bad timing. Its not as if we signed up to Australia yesterday.