Old Firm In Australia…

One massive difference with the other "big derby" friendlies would be the obvious agreeance of our fénian board to accept the pr slant that's been widely on show so far. Even in our official comms it's now all of a sudden the glasgow derby as well. I doubt Barca/Real etc would agree to be bandied about as a laughing stock fuck toy that we are.

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Surely we can put a stop to this.

I will be boycotting it. Won't be paying to watch that degrading shite.

Reckon it will be the lowest number of away supporters for a so called friendly in our history.

Glasgow has been circling the plug hole of modern football for a while now despite how quickly it swallowed up the English game. Well that’s us we’ll and truly down it now.

This is the beginning of the end for any meaningful form of the people’s game at Rangers

This is a Glazers moment

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

For some Rangers fans, they’ve went from give them the full Broomloan to being outraged at the thought of playing against them in a tournament which will give our fans living in Australia a chance to watch us. I’m not bothered either way.

It hasnt even been discussed for decades , now they have an Australian coach we dance to their tune ?

Other than the cheque we get for playing, I don't particularly see what the 'commercial value' is to playing in a half-empty stadium to a ground full of British ex-pats who mostly support Rangers or Celtic anyway. Hardly going to draw a huge new audience to us.

Just now, The Dude said:

Other than the cheque we get for playing, I don't particularly see what the 'commercial value' is to playing in a half-empty stadium to a ground full of British ex-pats who mostly support Rangers or celtic anyway. Hardly going to draw a huge new audience to us.

I’m convinced the board see this as a way of building a stronger relationship with the celtic board than anything else

They're that far out of touch

Robertson will be meeting them at Old Firms asking how their families and friends are doing, complimenting them on their recent success, before leaving while they laugh at him behind his back

He’s an absolute weakling and Bisgrove is a modern football rat