*****The Official Crvena zvezda v Rangers Match Thread*****

Since the goal, we've quietened them and crowd down a bit, while not playing that well ourselves. 

Next goal is huge, and we're as likely to score as they are.

They've had better chances, at least tried to take them better, we've had half shots, tame stuff. 

Too many of our main players not firing right so far. If they do, we'll at least get a draw.

I think Red Star played better at Ibrox TBH. 

I think we'll score. 

Nobody is turning up but McGregor. Kamara annoys the living hell out of me, jogging around as if hes in the fuckin park. Midfield needs to stop watching the ball like a tennis game and start putting pressure. Service up front is non existent. Defence needs to sharp up. 

Was always going to be difficult tonight. But performance wise we have been decent at tracking their runners and getting in blocks in plus McGregor making two big saves. Just feel that if the performance level was to lift by 10% all round then we will get a goal. Few times in the final third  it has been a poor pass or shooting when a pass would of been a better option. Think we need Arfield involved at some point in the second half just for that energy and guile from the middle. Kamara has tried a few forward runs but it's just not his game.

We are being beaten to most 50/50s and look timid and nervous in possession.

Having said that, if Alfie didn’t hit trundlers every time we might have pulled one back. Terrible pass by him also when we were 3 v 3/2 

Every chance we can go through but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they equalise at some point.

Just need one moment of magic second half before they score again and we’ll rip the wind out of their sails.