*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

To be fair, they were fucking honking last year, for teams to let them winwould have been captain obvious.

We have not played well this season, Europe excepted (except Malmo), however I believe our results have been poorer lately in the league due to a combination of officials' incompetence and us dropping our level even lower. Officials do their job we are still leading, saying that our chances to goals ratio is rank.

C'mon tae fuck

8 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Yes, we need as strong a squad as possible. I rate both players, if you dont thats fine. But we all rate/dont rate different players. Itten gives us another option of height up front off the bench, and Wright can open up defences. Rather have them on the bench on Sunday, than some kid like King who isnt going to play. 

E00B26B1-D8C7-43AE-823A-A56BBBCC5735.gif.f18789acc7e66172e39b9cd492d14cdb.gif

17 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Forgot about that. What a joke :lol:. Lennon sat with the trophy and a big smile like they'd won the Champions League.

Cunts had the cheek to call us Covid champions last season as well. :lol: We won 55 on the park, they got handed that title via committee on Zoom. 

16 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Yes mate, 100%!

Would take a draw too though. 

Draw doesn't help us here. We would need them to drop at least 4 points in the run in. Momentum would also be on their side.

We need to win at the weekend. That puts the pressure back on and starts to put doubt into their heads. 

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Dundee United are the only team outwith Celtic that have beaten us since we lost to Hamilton pre lockdown. 

not really getting the significance of this, we have drawn 7 and would be better off having lost 4 of those games with 3 wins giving us 9 points instead of 7 to be one point behind instead of three, as mad as it sounds. The draws to Ross County and Motherwell in particular always had the potential to come back and haunt us, every game is now must-win.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

To be fair, they were fucking honking last year, for teams to let them winwould have been captain obvious.

We have not played well this season, Europe excepted (except Malmo), however I believe our results have been poorer lately in the league due to a combination of officials' incompetence and us dropping our level even lower. Officials do their job we are still leading, saying that our chances to goals ratio is rank.

I really don’t think anyone lets celtic win . Could argue that Aberdeen probably naturally do up their game that bit more against us at the end of the day they see us as their biggest game of the season but I don’t think there is a widespread conspiracy of other teams laying down to Celtic .

This season unfortunately they have found a system that works consistently against the rest of the league . Last season it was us who done this . Our vulnerabilities have been exposed and exploited more by the rest of the teams who have sussed it out . Just like them last season . Major difference being despite all this we are still in with a major chance of winning the league and if the squad applies itself for these final 7 games are still more than capable of doing so.  

13 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We broadly have the better players.

If we turn up we win.

Fans will and need to turn up too, can't be having the scientist's son waxing lyrical about how good the fenians are compared to us again.

Go out and sit back anything like we did at their dump & you'll hear the fans very quickly 

For some reason I can see Gio try and do that again for the first 20/25 minutes, hopefully wrong though.

25 minutes ago, CR3 said:

not really getting the significance of this, we have drawn 7 and would be better off having lost 4 of those games with 3 wins giving us 9 points instead of 7 then been one point behind instead of three, for example as mad as it sounds. The draws to Ross County and Motherwell in particular always had the potential to come back and haunt us, every game is now must-win.

I was just trying to kill off paranoia.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

C'mon tae fuck

I think you misunderstand me, probably more my fault and crap English, my point is they there that bad and we were so good that it would have made no difference. Players letting them win would have been shambolic, unbelievable,  etc.  I don't believe they don't try. I do believe however  that teams park against based on what tims in my work tell me.

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I think you misunderstand me, probably more my fault and crap English, my point is they there that bad and we were so good that it would have made no difference. Players letting them win would have been shambolic, unbelievable,  etc.  I don't believe they don't try. I do believe however  that teams park against based on what tims in my work tell me.

They won 22 league games last season.

Keeper and back 4 picks itself.

Given form/condition of players I might be tempted with middle 3 of Jack, Lundstrum and Ramsay, with Kent, Morelos and Roofe playing closer to ALfie, with Tav bombing on.  I just thinK Aribo has looked too jaded, and whilst Arfield has delivered in these games before, Roofe is really sharp atm and has goals in him.

Suspect Gio will go with Arfield and Aribo though, who he seems to trust more in this system.