Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

Very poor and his record from New Year alone is sackable

No idea, clueless and now the players look as though they have no idea/inspiration/solution

Another BIG game we don’t win 

Whilst the tie isn’t over we don’t look like scoring/winning

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm no 100 percent convinced by him at all but think calling for his head on a plate whilst were still in a European quarter final and a domestic semi final is a bit embarrassing. Get behind him and the team. If/when it goes to fuck then fire away for your pound of flesh but no point in changing anything just now.

I think most on here can see the righting on the wall that we are going to have fuck all success in these two tournaments. Thats why people are not really taking it into account.

It is almost certain that it is going to be another season without any silverware, and although its not all on Gio, he is the main one responsible.

I want him gone.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think most on here can see the righting on the wall that we are going to have fuck all success in these two tournaments. Thats why people are not really taking it into account.

It is almost certain that it is going to be another season without any silverware, and although its not all on Gio, he is the main one responsible.

I want him gone.

Well just wait and see mate. Get behind the team until that time. If he doesn't win fuck all this season or turn this tie around I'll hawd your hand and call for his head with ye. 

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

See before we sign one more player, can we please get a psychology check done on them, just to make sure they don't have the mental strength and resilience of a fucking 5 year old

Can’t wait until the Summer when Wilson comes to the table with a new list of transfer targets who he knows from when they were identified as fifth choice options for Southampton in their black box in 2016.

Just now, bluenoz said:

If we want to keep making comparisons, I'm pretty sure Gerrard doesn't lose that game to a very average Braga side.

We all need to get Gerrard's name out of here. He's gone. He fucked off and left us wanting. No point dwelling over him. He seems to improve as a manager on here the more Gio fails when in fact he had 4 years and lots of dough to win one trophy.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If we want to keep making comparisons, I'm pretty sure Gerrard doesn't lose that game to a very average Braga side.

He lost to a worse Sparta Prague team, and struggled to a draw against an even worse Brondby team.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but not so sure after tonight. His team selection just seemed like throwing in players for the sake of it after Sunday's shitshow. No real shape to us, no real game plan and we looked completely devoid of ideas. His body language also looks off to me, especially when he subbed Ryan Jack. Think he will walk at the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We all need to get Gerrard's name out of here. He's gone. He fucked off and left us wanting. No point dwelling over him. He seems to improve as a manager on here the more Gio fails when in fact he had 4 years and lots of dough to win one trophy.

Right now, we are a poorer team with the same group of players. Of course, the comparison is going to get made when judging GVB in a Gio out thread.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Walk away and leave us without a manager in a European quarter final and a domestic semi final? You want McCallum in for those games? Fuck sake.

Let him stay until season end then, makes no fucking difference we'll end up with the same result

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm no 100 percent convinced by him at all but think calling for his head on a plate whilst were still in a European quarter final and a domestic semi final is a bit embarrassing. Get behind him and the team. If/when it goes to fuck then fire away for your pound of flesh but no point in changing anything just now.

Spot on.

Better Rangers teams than this lot would have been reasonably satisfied coming home from Portugal with a one goal deficit and a full Ibrox for the second leg still to come.

He made changes which turned the game and we were the better team for the last quarter so credit where it’s due.

Having said all that, he is under huge pressure and a win next week is non-negotiable.

2 minutes ago, bam74 said:

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but not so sure after tonight. His team selection just seemed like throwing in players for the sake of it after Sunday's shitshow. No real shape to us, no real game plan and we looked completely devoid of ideas. His body language also looks off to me, especially when he subbed Ryan Jack. Think he will walk at the end of the season.

When there's a few years of a contract left to run? Unlikely