Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not hard to tell at all. They’ve chucked it and chucked him under the bus. 

He’ll leave, we’ll get a new manager, have the same cunt in charge of recruitment and then the players will chuck it again.

Will be going round in circles as long as Ross Wilson is here.

Board should be raging that the limited funds we have to bring in players has been wasted on players that haven’t improved us again.

He needs to leave now before it gets any worse and Wilson simply has to go as well.

John Park is experienced and has a good track record so he can head the recruitment along with a new manager get enough of a tune out of these players then move them on.

3 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

He said we can't compete. We can't. Hes ruined everything good he done last season. His senior players have completely chucked it. The DOF is a fucking disgrace. The whole thing is fucked up 

A manager shouldn't come out and give the players an excuse straight off the bat, fucking lie if you have to, cunt has no idea about management.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

A manager shouldn't come out and give the players an excuse straight off the bat, fucking lie if you have to, cunt has no idea about management.

As soon as you give players and excuse. And especially players with the mindset ours have, they'll latch onto it

13 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I’ve seen enough.  No men on the post at corners, Balogun, spending £10M on 2 defenders when we didn’t need to, the celtic defeats, this CL campaign and not starting Ramsey in the EL final (him and Roofe made an immediate impact), then subbing Ramsey on to miss the vital pen and in turn killing Sakala who was subbed off after coming on as a sub - he honestly looked crushed walking round the pitch, not signing a goalkeeper for this season, sucking all the belief out our squad…. And the worst part is i have watched all of our games since he came in and I can’t identify any sort of coherent plan.  Thank you for the EL run, Scottish cup and somehow getting into this years CL but enough is enough.

Id take Gerrard back, I’d take Dyche, I’d take Beale (my preference)… I’d imagine there’s other options out there too.  I will never forget our Europa league run and being in the stadium for the final but I’d rather we just moved on.  If there were signs of improvement then I would be ok moving forward but I don’t see any progression.

Id rather give a new manager some money to spend than trust Gio with it.  

Like a lot of that pal however imo Gerrard can bolt, Beale will tell us to bolt and i don't  believe dyche would come to spfl

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Could you have ever seen someone like Walter coming out with something like that? Could you have ever seen Walter losing so badly in so many games in such a pathetic way, even though he knew he was playing much better teams?

It's just embarrassing.

Honestly, he'd never entertain that. That's the difference. He'd make them believe that we could go toe to toe. And yeah we might lose, but by god they're going to have to fucking take it from us. Now, we just hand it over without a whim

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Gio has a pass from his gaffers regarding the CL. 

We’re still in the mix domestically. Until that’s fucked he’s going nowhere 

Why am I still hearing this we are 4 points behind, 5 due to unassailable goal difference after a quarter of the season. We are deservedly in this position and show no signs of keeping it that gap nevermind overturning it. All this after being 6 points ahead in mid Jan and effectively losing the title before the split.

It's fucking pish domestically.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Why am I still hearing this we are 4 points behind, 5 due to unassailable goal difference after a quarter of the season. We are deservedly in this position and show no signs of keeping it that gap nevermind overturning it. All this after being 6 points ahead in mid Jan and effectively losing the title before the split.

It's fucking pish domestically.

It's how this board thinks. No chance we'll turn around the gap on them with gio in charge. 

But better belive they'll wait until the league is all but gone before they act. 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

That you think the players have chucked him under the bus.. he was well and truest under the bus off his own doing. 

Go and check the stats tonight for how much extra their players ran than ours. Gio is a fucking useless clown btw but the players have also chucked it.