Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've resigned myself to accept he's going nowhere, only a couple of the injured players will return, we'll make a loan signing or two not fit or good enough to get into our starting 11, and when the scum beat us then it'll simply rubber stamp the wasted opportunity lost by not punting him now.

Inevitable.

Tbh its only a wasted opportunity if we arent sounding out a new manager even to take over in the summer, the league is done, even without gio in charge this shower of shitebag players will never come back, especially given we've still to go to the likes of Pittodrie twice, tarriers in march etc

Infact any sound of mind manager right now would probably say no thanks unless we cleared out that first team

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've resigned myself to accept he's going nowhere, only a couple of the injured players will return, we'll make a loan signing or two not fit or good enough to get into our starting 11, and when the scum beat us then it'll simply rubber stamp the wasted opportunity lost by not punting him now.

Inevitable.

Have to agree. There's nothing happened in the last few days to warrant sacking him. Only thing might be if we get scudded in the friendly?