Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

12 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Souness is one of the most important individuals in our history.

Spot on, shame his head is full of hot air these days though.

When would Graeme Souness ever think the position we're in was acceptable? The man who thought second was unacceptable. Doesn't have a clue anymore.

59 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Spot on, shame his head is full of hot air these days though.

When would Graeme Souness ever think the position we're in was acceptable? The man who thought second was unacceptable. Doesn't have a clue anymore.

Very true 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've resigned myself to accept he's going nowhere, only a couple of the injured players will return, we'll make a loan signing or two not fit or good enough to get into our starting 11, and when the scum beat us then it'll simply rubber stamp the wasted opportunity lost by not punting him now.

Inevitable.

Yes, he looks like he is staying but i sure hope we have more than a couple of players returning.

Expect to see Goldson, Ridvan, Lawrence, Sakala, Roofe, Colak, Jack (already fit), Kamara with Hagi & Helander close to returning.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yes, he looks like he is staying but i sure hope we have more than a couple of players returning.

Expect to see Goldson, Ridvan, Lawrence, Sakala, Roofe, Colak, Jack (already fit), Kamara with Hagi & Helander close to returning.

Hagi and Helander won’t be contributing in any meaningful way until it’ll be too late to matter. 

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Helander is still on crutches mate, he’s miles away yet. Hopefully most of the others you mention though