*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Just now, TheKingObv said:

I'm letdown as fuck.

But we will compete for the title most years for the rest of our lives.

Whereas it could be decades until we get another chance at a European semi.

I would 100% agree with you any other season, for instance in 2008 I couldn't have cared less about the domestic side of things, there was always next season...

But the financial necessity to win that CL Spot was ALL that mattered.

Now we are committed to Europe in a way we never have been before as it's no longer a romantic notion of let's just see how far we go, it's we MUST win the fucking thing!

2 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

I would 100% agree with you any other season, for instance in 2008 I couldn't have cared less about the domestic side of things, there was always next season...

But the financial necessity to win that CL Spot was ALL that mattered.

Now we are committed to Europe in a way we never have been before as it's no longer a romantic notion of let's just see how far we go, it's we MUST win the fucking thing!

Still other ways for us to qualify for C/L next season and getting to semi final means we are seeded and a bit easier to qualify for next season

19 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Still other ways for us to qualify for C/L next season and getting to semi final means we are seeded and a bit easier to qualify for next season

Other ways are not guaranteed.

Our players have put all their eggs in one basket, it's the competition they want to play in clearly, well go ahead and win the fucking thing then.

Making the semis will be no comfort blanket for me in the summer though, personally.

Just finished my shift. Now on the tram home and I'm buzzing for tonight. 

Chinese takeaway is being delivered for me getting in. 

Coke Zero on ice and yet again it will be zero volume on the TV and will listen to tunes whilst watching. 

Fancy us to win tonight. As this squad seem to be fearless in Europe.

1 minute ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

European quarter final and this thread has the enthusiasm levels of a Petrofac Cup 2nd round away at Ayr United.

I mean I get why we're pissed off, but may as well enjoy it, right?

I think it just goes to show that the league is all that really matters. 

What's also a bit confusing is the ultimate reward of winning the league and securing £40 million is the prospect of building a strong team that can go far in Europe.

Yet here we are far in Europe yet people cba as we are missing out on money from the league  🤔 

Makes no sense