*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He’s fucking dog shit, so no. Cunt can’t run the channels intelligently v the muck we play in this country, what makes you think he’ll be able to lead the line in a European QF? :lol:

I know it's clutching at straws but he's supposed to be a striker and has never been played there, could possibly be an out ball. for us, I have no idea who else we have to play up front, Roofe has proven he can't do it, so I don't know who else we look at.

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

352 is a decent shout, kent and roofe up top, drop aribo, midfield 3 of jack, kamara and ramsey with lundstram being the sweeper in the back 3

Really needs to do something like that.

I think Braga a stronger than many are giving credit for and they'll love us being slow and predictable, and letting them play through us at ease.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

I know it's clutching at straws but he's supposed to be a striker and has never been played there, could possibly be an out ball. for us, I have no idea who else we have to play up front, Roofe has proven he can't do it, so I don't know who else we look at.

I couldn’t give a fuck where he’s supposed to play. He’s fucking rotten. 

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Some absolute fucking moon units in our support.

Cunts on FF shouting how they don't feel safe at games and are considering not going back etc :lol:

Just read that thread, wow man what a bunch of fucking freaks.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Really needs to do something like that.

I think Braga a stronger than many are giving credit for and they'll love us being slow and predictable, and letting them play through us at ease.

Plus if we have lundstram playing sweeper and stepping up to midfield when we have the ball, that allows kamara to join ramsey up behind the strikers

Just need to instruct tav and bassey that throwing high crosses to kent and roofe wont work, they need to link up, try get in behind, get to the byline and draw defenders out of position

So we'll likely play a 4231 with aribo starting and throw another 40 crosses into the box

God this team is annoying me the now lol

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Just read that thread, wow man what a bunch of fucking freaks.

Which ones that? The bottles one or the one were people are doubling up at the turnstiles while doing cocaine off their hands and putting people in headlocks?

I would drop McGregor, his shot stopping is superb, it is the other aspects of his game costing us.

Don't have a clue what team I would put out, but I think Lowry instead of Aribo to bring something different to the table. 

We have missed Hagi as well unfortunately. 

Still another chance for a trophy and glory, show some form Rangers and win the tie.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I tell you what, id rather be in Ukraine right now than be sitting in Ibrox 

Someone actually felt the need to point out that he seen a group of half a dozen guys drinking buckfast on a train as if it was a scandal :lol: 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

The headlock one :lol:

There’s some amount of life time bans being handed out in there atm. I was hoping he would share more details of the headlock story because it never became clear how the headlock ended without punches being thrown 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Someone actually felt the need to point out that he seen a group of half a dozen guys drinking buckfast on a train as if it was a scandal :lol: 

I like the guy that witnessed a man carrying 4 cans of 4 loko in past the police without being stopped. 

Someone else couldn’t get to the toilet because some hooligan was standing taking lines off a credit card in the cubical and when he went back into the concourse a man was necking buckfast in front of stewards. 

it was chaos 

22 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Watch them hook us all back in on Thursday because they are all in the shop windows. Cunts the lot of them. 

Agreed. At this stage tho that can only have an upside and they'll be gone in the Summer anyway. A good few have sullied their reputation from 55.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I like the guy that witnessed a man carrying 4 cans of 4 loko in past the police without being stopped. 

Someone else couldn’t get to the toilet because some hooligan was standing taking lines off a credit card in the cubical and when he went back into the concourse a man was necking buckfast in front of stewards. 

it was chaos 

This all sounds like good fun. What stand was this? Might put in for a ST transfer.

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looking forward to a rebuild in the summer to see the back of some of these charlatans tbh. 

Paper tiger of a team isn't it .. you know there is nothing rots a club quicker than if the team just don't don't care as much as the fans :ang:

41 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He’s fucking dog shit, so no. Cunt can’t run the channels intelligently v the muck we play in this country, what makes you think he’ll be able to lead the line in a European QF? :lol:

It’s a good point.

All you might say is they gave Kent the freedom of their half to score last time we went there, and Red Star opened up beautifully for him to score over there.

Yet he struggles to score in Scotland.

May be that similar spaces appear for Fashion?

Clutching at straws Loyal!