*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Not an overall fan of 3-5-2 but think it could be our best option until the end of the season. 

Got to try something. Whether we try Kent up there or even Sakala. I'm sort of at a loss as to what we do without Alfie.

Fully expect Gio to play exactly the same with Roofe or whoever else in that Morelos role that never works. 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

might add to his 2 goals, yes 2, dont think people are going to realise how much we are going to struggle here without the buff.

Scored 13 last year, he scored some screamers too. The lad has ability, he just can’t consistently deliver……just have to hope he’s on form on Thursday.

It’s time for something to change with Morelos out. I’m not calling for the managers head just yet but if plays Roofe himself up front again I think it’ll be the beginning of the end for Gio, regardless of the result. He’s shown he can be tactically flexible so it blows my mind in some games where he sticks and others where he actively changes it to win. 

McLaughlin

Goldson Lundstrum Balogun

Tav Jack Ramsey Kamara Bassey

Sakala Roofe

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s time for something to change with Morelos out. I’m not calling for the managers head just yet but if plays Roofe himself up front again I think it’ll be the beginning of the end for Gio, regardless of the result. He’s shown he can be tactically flexible so it blows my mind in some games where he sticks and others where he actively changes it to win. 

McLaughlin

Tav Jack Ramsey Lundstrum Bassey

Sakala Roofe

I'd probably go for a similar line up, maybe with Kent ahead of Sakala and Kamara in ahead of the second Lundstrum:pipe:. McGregor won't be dropped either but he really should be.

50 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

McLaughlin

Tav Jack Ramsey Lundstrum Bassey

Sakala Roofe

Asking a bit much of Lundstrum.... 

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Gio pressers must be the most mind-numbing in world football.

Listened to about 30 seconds of his first one and had to turn it off. Not attempted to listen to any since.

Im not a great fan of pressers at the best of times, but if the manager is hyped enough it can engage you. GVB would put you to sleep though.

25 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Listened to about 30 seconds of his first one and had to turn it off. Not attempted to listen to any since.

Im not a great fan of pressers at the best of times, but if the manager is hyped enough it can engage you. GVB would put you to sleep though.

Some managers can be really engaging and make it feel like less of a chore. Gio's just seem awful.

54 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We know you’ve made your mind up on the manager but he’s literally stating a fact here. 

I'm laughing at Gio saying "the focus shifting to Thursday now". Exactly what GT posted when he decided it was time to unlock this thread.