*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

As gutting as sunday was this is a very important tie for us with the euro qualifying permutations next season. Need to somehow tighten up at the back as although we have played superb so far in Europe we have rode our luck at times defensively.

On 03/04/2022 at 16:11, BillyG91 said:

watch us turn up for this meaningless game. usual pish. no interested. let me know when gio has been sacked.

FS:lol:

Tbf, maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt on that one considering we had just lost to them. But a European quarter final is never meaningless, especially to a Scottish side.

It's a once in a blue moon event for clubs in this country.

Need to inject pace into the team somehow.

Roofe and Ramsey aren't speedy, add a lazy Aribo to the mix and we're just too laboured. All 3 can't play in a 4231 as Sunday showed. And Davis, Arfield, Kamara as options don't really improve the pace needed.

I think with the players at disposal he's going to have to shake it up with a 442 or 352. 

Fick knows tbh. It's depressing.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Roofe and Ramsey aren't speedy, add a lazy Aribo to the mix and we're just too laboured. All 3 can't play in a 4231 as Sunday showed. And Davis, Arfield, Kamara as options don't really improve the pace needed.

I think with the players at disposal he's going to have to shake it up with a 442 or 352. 

Maybe suprise us with the forward thinking quick alex messi lowry?

Nope. We dont allow our youth to progress. 

If he plays aribo I honestly see him being hounded from the support for his lazy attitude. It stinks.

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Maybe suprise us with the forward thinking quick alex messi lowry?

Nope. We dont allow our youth to progress. 

If he plays aribo I honestly see him being hounded from the support for his lazy attitude. It stinks.

Alex Lowry is your new Bassey isn’t he? :lol:

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

352 is a decent shout, kent and roofe up top, drop aribo, midfield 3 of jack, kamara and ramsey with lundstram being the sweeper in the back 3

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Tin hat on. but I wonder what Sakala would do as main striker, I know it's left field and he has no composure but Braga won't be preparing for that.

He’s fucking dog shit, so no. Cunt can’t run the channels intelligently v the muck we play in this country, what makes you think he’ll be able to lead the line in a European QF? :lol: