The 3 month 12 point swing

GOAT

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Even last season our standards dropped In Jan/Feb but we managed to grind out the points.

Aye just. The players are the problem. The buck stops with them.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Completely unacceptable.  It’s an actual disgrace.  Another collapse after the January break. 

Win nothing with a spineless captain and an imposter of a vice. A win every few or slightly above average might be acceptable down south but this is Rangers. Gio came in gave him the benefit of the doubt. Fat flange has pissed all over us he’s got 3weeks to save his job that’s the cold light of day 

59 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

100% we will, then we will drop points to St Mirren, beat Braga again and then lose the semi final.

It's so predictable I'd make a fortune if it wasn't for the fact I refuse to bet on my team.

That team isnt putting out Braga now

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They literally bring in a no mark cunt for a manager with one style he never deviates from. They bring a whole new fucking squad as well who don't know what's what. They have their worst start to a league campaign in 24 years. They get routinely embarrassed by diddy cunts in 3 different europe comps.

They still stroll to a treble and make a cunt of us at every turn because we're so unbelievably pathetic in every single fucking aspect as a club.

Sadly you are correct. We really are poor and have some real duds running the show. Roberson is number 1 and Wilson is not far behind and to be honest GVB is not exactly a world beater. Time for change.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Completely unacceptable.  It’s an actual disgrace.  Another collapse after the January break. 

What are the club doing that is causing these post January break collapses?

I don't know myself, I don't have the in depth knowledge of the game, but why has it been allowed to happen again and again?

Said it before the same players are now stale,some of them are shite,the scum got the winter break moved so they could sign first team players .Again we bought no cunt.Tav isn’t a Captain,Kamara was 50k for a reason…Why has nobody bid for our players ?? because they are mostly shite.

Haven’t had a decent RW for what a decade?

we will win nothing this season in what was a huge season for us.Club needs a change of direction

52 minutes ago, Jay72 said:

What are the club doing that is causing these post January break collapses?

I don't know myself, I don't have the in depth knowledge of the game, but why has it been allowed to happen again and again?

It's the core of players. They are not winners and simply can't deal with the business end of a season.

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's the core of players. They are not winners and simply can't deal with the business end of a season.

They have a core of new players yet can handle it. Stems from the manager, he got a group and has got them fighting for every point.

Gios let it ride out in the hope it would be enough to get over the line. 

If you can't get a group like that winning silverware in a backwater like this then you are a failure.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They have a core of new players yet can handle it. Stems from the manager, he got a group and has got them fighting for every point.

Stems from the manager for me, if you can't get a group like that winning silverware in a backwater like this then you are a failure.

It's not just the players and the manager has to shoulder some responsibility, but this core of players has won 1 trophy from 11 attempts ( soon to be 12 ) under 2 managers. They simply don't have it to win regularly and I'm not sure any manager gets that out of them consistently.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

It's not just the players and the manager has to shoulder some responsibility, but this core of players has won 1 trophy from 11 attempts ( soon to be 12 ) under 2 managers. They simply don't have it to win regularly and I'm not sure any manager gets that out of them consistently.

He's a poor manager imo, we had a substantial lead and a squad more than capable of winning the league. He didn't rotate, ran players into the ground and when it mattered in the big games he let us down especially at the piggery. 

We have allowed a Celtic squad made up of foreign imports and panic signings drafted in at the last minute and a guy no one had heard of marching towards a domestic treble.

Should see any manager sacked imo, we don't win the cup game he's aswel as walking because that fat toad has him on strings.

It's a disaster 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's a poor manager imo, we had a substantial lead and a squad more than capable of winning the league. He didn't rotate, ran players into the ground and when it mattered in the big games he let us down especially at the piggery. 

We have allowed a celtic squad made up of foreign imports and panic signings drafted in at the last minute and a guy no one had heard of marching towards a domestic treble.

Should see any manager sacked imo, we don't win the cup game he's aswel as walking because that fat toad has him on strings.

It's a disaster 

I think there is major question marks over him for sure. There doesn't seem to be any style or purpose to how we play and if that's because "it's not his team" then it's poor management trying to shoehorn players into his system if they don't suit it.

I guess my point is that some folk are giving him it tight because Gerrard would have "romped" the league and I think that's fantasy stuff based on history and how we started this season. I just don't believe that this core of players have it in them to win.

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

This is tye worse collapse by a mile, we had a good lead this time and correct me if I'm wrong but points wise probably is anyway.

Team will be ripped up by vanbronkhorst and Wilson shouldn't be making a new one.

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

They literally bring in a no mark cunt for a manager with one style he never deviates from. They bring a whole new fucking squad as well who don't know what's what. They have their worst start to a league campaign in 24 years. They get routinely embarrassed by diddy cunts in 3 different europe comps.

They still stroll to a treble and make a cunt of us at every turn because we're so unbelievably pathetic in every single fucking aspect as a club.

The fact we didn't even take it to the wire is embarrassing. They may well have collapsed under pressure.

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

If you can't get a group like that winning silverware in a backwater like this then you are a failure.

How can gio have let it ride out when the full squad bar sakala and lundstram have shown they havent the bottle to win a title fight, 

Who does he drop and bring in to counter the fact that the same core of 10 or so players are monumental shitebags when it comes to a title fight

Tav, goldson, helander, barisic, kamara, aribo, jack, shagger, morelos, kent, 

Ten players who have now fucked a title race after the winter break 3 times (2 for helander) 

No chance we can drop them all, id fucking love to but we dont have the depth at all

Honestly felt we'd beat them yesterday but fall short for the title.

Still think we've got a squad capable of beating them over 90 mins.

Fragile mentality and lack of determination to fling everything at a game and win at all costs is sadly lacking. That and insufficient squad depth, and a manager who can't get enough out of them.

Fucking scunnered.