• Robertson
    • Bisgrove
    • Graham
    • Wilson
    • None
  2. 2. The Manager, Should We Keep GVB?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. The Players, Who Should We Keep Who Are Out of Contract?

• Goldson
    • Arfield
    • Davis
    • Balogun
    • McGregor
    • None
  4. 4. The Players, Who Should We Sell?

• Kamara
    • Aribo
    • Kent
    • Morelos
    • Barisic
    • Helander
    • Roofe
    • None
  5. 5. Should Tavernier Remain Captain?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on who we bring in

• Clemdog changed the title to Vote on the Coming Season...

Don't really know for the first question, don't feel au fait enough with the business side. Club feels tinpot at times, though. Football Dept defo isn't working. So Wilson definitely oot.

Would keep Goldson, but he's going anyway.

4 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

If we get knocked out of the cup then Gio should 100% be gone… I’m not sure he actually will be gone though. Part of me says get him out, another part says let him have a window.

Difference between wanting him gone and thinking he'll be gone

Do I want him gone...100%, out the door in the morning if its me and prepare for next season, who gives a fuck about the cup

Do I think he'll be gone...nope he's the boards mouthpiece and will stay in the role as long as possible as quite simply he has nowhere else to go if he fails here.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Difference between wanting him gone and thinking he'll be gone

Do I want him gone...100%, out the door in the morning if its me and prepare for next season, who gives a fuck about the cup

Do I think he'll be gone...nope he's the boards mouthpiece and will stay in the role as long as possible as quite simply he has nowhere else to go if he fails here.

Disagree with the cup, we need to win that.

1 . Relying on freebies for 3 windows has , as another thread pointed out , potentially cost us £80M . Somebody , I'd assume Robertson , should carry the can for that . 

2. For now , yes . Doesn't exude the confidence SG did , and it shows on the players . Having said that , I'd keep him and hopefully might know some gems in Holland that has been a good source for us previously . 

3. At a push Arfield and Balogun , but as squad players and tbh , we couldn't afford wholesale changes . 

4. A tricky one because the ones I'd want to keep are the ones that we'd get most money for , so it'll be a balancing act . I suspect the key question is . . . who wants to be here . 

5. If Tavs is here , and I suspect he will , then he should remain as captain .

Have said none for the board, but dont know what they all offer, so that might be harsh.

Goldson if we could keep him along with Balogun would be decent business. Think only Balogun will stay out of the two though.

Think we have to cash in on all those player sales, unless some of the key ones accept new contracts. Also somewhat depends on what we are offered. If we get offered £2m for Kamara or £5m for Morelos I would tell them to ram it to be honest.

If I was to estimate what we could bring in on player sales, it would probably be something like :-

Kamara - £5m

Aribo - £7m

Kent - £15m

Morelos - £13m

Barisic - £1m

Helander - £1m

Roofe - £1m

Basically looking at selling every player of value that we have for the sum total of the amount they will earn for playing in the CL next season. Absolutely sickening.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Have said none for the board, but dont know what they all offer, so that might be harsh.

Goldson if we could keep him along with Balogun would be decent business. Think only Balogun will stay out of the two though.

Think we have to cash in on all those player sales, unless some of the key ones accept new contracts. Also somewhat depends on what we are offered. If we get offered £2m for Kamara or £5m for Morelos I would tell them to ram it to be honest.

If I was to estimate what we could bring in on player sales, it would probably be something like :-

Kamara - £5m

Aribo - £7m

Kent - £15m

Morelos - £13m

Barisic - £1m

Helander - £1m

Roofe - £1m

Basically looking at selling every player of value that we have for the sum total of the amount they will earn for playing in the CL next season. Absolutely sickening.

Kent for £15 million :lol: :lol: :lol: gonny gees some of what you’re on.

The board i havent really a clue, Wilson i said keep but purely down to the fact he has been operating with a budget thats already blown, yeah we took ramsey etc in jan but in reality he took over a bloated squad both numbers wise and wage wise, shifting that is a full time job itself

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Kamara - £5m

Aribo - £7m

Kent - £15m

Morelos - £13m

Barisic - £1m

Helander - £1m

Roofe - £1m

£15M for Kent :hit:

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Kamara - £5m

Aribo - £7m

Kent - £15m

Morelos - £13m

Barisic - £1m

Helander - £1m

Roofe - £1m

We love to undervalue our players on here. Kamara, Aribo, Barisic, Helander & Roofe are all currently internationally capped players and are worth slightly more than you state.

Just now, bluenoz said:

We love to undervalue our players on here. Kamara, Aribo, Barisic, Helander & Roofe are all currently internationally capped players and are worth slightly more than you state.

Roofe and Hellander would be about what he put, constantly injured and haven't looked very good since returning.

Barasic too given he's been horrid since the summer, Bassey keeps him out so his valuation has plummeted.

Kamara and Aribo should still be sizeable assets

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Barisic I dont think is. Even if he is, he is fucking shite. Plus they signed an actual Croatian international in that right back for about £2m who is a fair bit younger than Barisic.

Roofe plays for an international team who would get scudded by St Mirren.

Helander would get us more if he had knees.

Kamara doesnt get a game for us, and has been shite this season.

Aribo looked a world beater earlier in the season and now is utter shite.

We should be getting more for some of them, but we wont.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Roofe and Hellander would be about what he put, constantly injured and haven't looked very good since returning.

Barasic too given he's been horrid since the summer, Bassey keeps him out so his valuation has plummeted.

Kamara and Aribo should still be sizeable assets

£1M for Helander is a joke. He has hardly been given a chance since returning from his injury and I'm not so sure we concede those two goals if he played today (I'm not blaming Balogun, I like him)

When you see how much players like Nesbit are going for, I would like to think Roofe is worth a bit more.

32 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

If we get knocked out of the cup then Gio should 100% be gone… I’m not sure he actually will be gone though. Part of me says get him out, another part says let him have a window.

I just don't see any argument for keeping him. I can get over losing to the Torbett's but we still have better players than Ross County, Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell and he couldn't use what he had to beat these teams. 

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fucking nonsense this. You're only as good as your last season and come the summer all of the above mentioned will have played a part in letting the tarriers win yet another treble. 

Don't see anybody actually interested in them either so how can we undervalue them?