****The Official St. Mirren Vs Rangers Match Thread****

1 hour ago, shaka said:

No chance of Weston or McCann being in the team for tomorrow.  Both playing today for the B team.

Will be the same faces and same turgid performance.  I'll never say I'm not interested in a game involving Rangers but by feck this is as close as it gets. 

11 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Will be the same faces and same turgid performance.  I'll never say I'm not interested in a game involving Rangers but by feck this is as close as it gets. 

Yeah it's depressing knowing that we'll just keep seeing the same players not performing until they finally get their wish and leave at the end of the season. 

16 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I'd like to see players that have a future at the club getting game time i.e. Lowry and King, the others like McCann and Weston should get cameos but I think Lowry especially deserves a starting berth

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I'd like to see players that have a future at the club getting game time i.e. Lowry and King, the others like McCann and Weston should get cameos but I think Lowry especially deserves a starting berth

Lorry is injured and those others played in the B team today so won't be involved 

With the league being done it's time to build for next season. Although a lot of b team players are missing, we should use these remaining fixtures to play the likes of Lowry and Weston. Try implementing a plan b with formations also including two up top.

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Best that I don't.  The scum show utter contempt for the opposition in this shite league as they showed again today. We will go out tomorrow and do the exact opposite. 

That's it, your off the team talk tomorrow.