*****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

That Hetate is the most overrated average player I’ve seen for them. 

He’ll live on those two goals he scored but I hope he comes up against us more often.

He tries like fuck but much like that Maeda that’s all they’ve got

Just now, Dickie said:

You watch the dross they’re bringing on as subs and wonder how the fuck are this mob top of the league.

Because they are the recipients of some very favourable mistakes while we are very much brutalised by some of the "genuine errors" 

7 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Was good to see us kick absolute fuck out of them today, cunts have been strolling about last 2 games thinking they"re best thing since sliced bread 

Absolutely. Hope the doubts creep in , they have a wee wobble and drop some points. We live in hope. You never know, pressure can do funny things. 

5 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Condolences to @shotstopper.... 

Your team played well but outclassed by superior opposition. 

spring-fishing-rod-holder-automatically-pulls-back-when-fish-detected-8625.gif

No biting this time. No pished this time either. Put me over the edge when you called me a taig - like a dagger through the heart. My apoligies for the rant. Let's just get on supporting the team we love, the one and only GLASGOW Rangers.

Fantastic result today, cup coming home to where it belongs at last.

Suppose you're not one of the team if you've never been called a taig in here hahahaha. No surrender.

This takes me back possibly 10 year or so ago, but fuck me that second goal has been worth it  what a fuckin feeling of total elation, I genuinely think this could push us right on on all fronts . So proud and happy right now.

6 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Btw how good were our fans today!!! All I heard was us all day long!! Superb!!

Our fans were immense.

I was thinking at one point the tv audio was positioned making the Bears sound louder. Then they score and pipe up, not for long though. As you would expect the Bears needed to absorb the disappointed, before giving it laldy again.

The loudest they were was "can you hear the Rangers sing", I thought ok you can hear them sing when we are quiet.

Then just before the end.

"Can you hear the C#lt#* sing??? NO".

They were back in their box, where they belong ❤️🤍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😁😄😎

36 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Nobodies fault but our own 

We should have been good enough to win while covering for horrible decisions against us. 

2 wrongly chopped off offsides. A missed penalty and some truly horrific challenges going unpunished and that was just the Dundee Utd game. 

There is nothing we can do about that. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We should have been good enough to win while covering for horrible decisions against us. 

2 wrongly chopped off offsides. A missed penalty and some truly horrific challenges going unpunished and that was just the Dundee Utd game. 

There is nothing we can do about that. 

Individual errors in games at home vs hearts, Motherwell and the sheep, plus away to Ross county mate, that’s what’s fucked us. 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Individual errors in games at home vs hearts, Motherwell and the sheep, plus away to Ross county mate, that’s what’s fucked us. 

I get that as well the Ross County game in particular was brutal. 

That being said if the decisions were all correct we would be top of the league. 

Hell even that Utd game was reffered properly we would only be 3 behind and the tarriers bottle will crash. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I get that as well the Ross County game in particular was brutal. 

That being said if the decisions were all correct we would be top of the league. 

Hell even that Utd game was reffered properly we would only be 3 behind and the tarriers bottle will crash. 

Next year we will scud them i see a dutch revolution 2.0