*****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

What a game it had everything glad we are through after a cracking performance albeit we should have been out of sight .

Still hoarse the atmosphere last night was superb last night they showed the fight we look for and played for the most part as a unit even with the setback of that cheap goal .

Only worry is some of the players looked dead on their feet (rightly so) after last night. Reckon the scum will start fast to try and exploit this. Need to find the energy to start hard on the press. Think he will start with sakala as roofe looked dead on his feet when he came off last night. This is now the only game that really matters between now and the semi so may hopefully the players can find the energy to give it everything.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Only worry is some of the players looked dead on their feet (rightly so) after last night. Reckon the scum will start fast to try and exploit this. Need to find the energy to start hard on the press. Think he will start with sakala as roofe looked dead on his feet when he came off last night. This is now the only game that really matters between now and the semi so may hopefully the players can find the energy to give it everything.

Yep, shouldn't have even needed Extra time but what's done is done. Hopefully we can start fast and get a few goals.

9 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

The only slight bonus is that it was against 10, and then 9 so wasn’t as tough a 120 mins as it could have been. 

• The true baller changed the title to *****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread**********
9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Timmy :ang:

Come on daisy downer...for all the official threads started against them, this is an alright play on words 😏

Edit: although you made excellent point of not enough hatred and the odd amount of stars on either side was good point too :thumbsup:

Really hope GVB and the players get the importance of this game and we destroy them, although even 1-0 will make me very happy 👍🏻

• The true baller changed the title to *****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

Worries are - what nick the players are in (it seemed to me 2 or 3 picked up knocks / injuries of some sort) & generally how drained their collective tanks are.

On the plus side, the confidence boost ought to be massive, while certain players who’ve not had a lot of game time recently have shown a welcome return to fitness & form.

I imagine the mhanky mob will be absolutely desperate to knock us off the back pages - hopefully they overextend themselves, which may prove their downfall.

I hope our squad understand that letting that lot win paves the way for another treble & it’s implications, so can drag out at least one more top effort.

The starting team from last night played so well. I’ve never seen eg Tav our fittest player so dead on his feet. He could barely walk. 

Annoying as don’t think we can play a high press game. Probably play a bit more on the counter. Only change I would make would be Sakala or Wright for Aribo. And just try and smoke them on the counter attack. Ramsay, Jack and Lundstrum should still see us create enough opportunities/get enough possession.

1 hour ago, The true baller said:

Sunday, 2pm, Premier Sports.

Too fucking eager for this game, have been all week, and even more so after that excellent result last night.

Bring these bastards on, play like we did with that intensity last night and we do them, simple as. Roofe looks to be dangerous and he will give them more problems than he has done.

3-1 to the good guys. Let's silence these freaks.

You have spelled them wrong too leave  match day threads the fuck alone will you. 

23 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

The starting team from last night played so well. I’ve never seen eg Tav our fittest player so dead on his feet. He could barely walk. 

Annoying as don’t think we can play a high press game. Probably play a bit more on the counter. Only change I would make would be Sakala or Wright for Aribo. And just try and smoke them on the counter attack. Ramsay, Jack and Lundstrum should still see us create enough opportunities/get enough possession.

No way. Aribo back in form. Sakala’s feet faster than his brain. 

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Same starting 11 unless Barasic is out.  

And leave the subs on the fucking bench Giio

Aye same.

Wasn’t expecting much last night, and it was probably our performance of the season. Absolutely pumped them. 3 goals disallowed, hit the woodwork 3 times - pressed the life out them. Same again and I don’t think they’ll live with us.