On the verge of something massive?

LegendofCoop

10 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I feel a bit bipolar saying this, but the league is done.. I've been on here for ages saying nothing was done until the last old firm defeat. They may drop points in a game or two but not any more than that.

My hopes rest on a cup and euro double. That would be Dreamland.

I may agree with your first point but I will never admit it publicly until it’s mathematically impossible.

All eyes turn to Dingwall.

12 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

I hope to fuck that I'm no jinxing anything starting this thread. But......I get the feeling that we are about to witness something epic in the month of May. 

I don't know to what extent. I just look at that squad, and their never say die attitude. It makes me think we could have a very special outcome. 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Too little too late in the league. That loss will no doubt galvanise them in the last 5 fixtures to not throw it away and get complacent. The insufferable child molesting bastards. In reality, Europe took our eye off the ball domestically but to be in a European semi final is obviously a great achievement so far.

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

We still won’t win the league and likely won’t win the Europa League either. 

But we should be winning the Scottish Cup and achievements in Europe already fantastic. 

That's where I'm at. The league is already gone in my mind, zero chance they throw away points in two games and lose to us. Thinking otherwise is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Europa I always fancy us to beat whoever we play, but that's more hope and optimism than anything else. On paper we shouldn't win it, but not ruling it out. We've already exceeded expectations.

Scottish Cup we should win if we play to our level.

13 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

They will drop points against Ross county imo…

we just need to focus on ourselves though. Win one game at a time and see where that takes us. 

they wont drop points against ross county    ross county have achieved more than expected  think they will down tools now and of course they have the usual fenian manager

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Win the Scottish Cup and I will be comfortable enough with Gio getting next season. I found Sunday far more reassuring in terms of keeping him on as manager than I did anything he’s achieved in Europe so far. 

That would sound odd to a neutral outsider im sure but we were in danger of them building a total dominance mindset had we not beat them at the weekend 

Pretty fair assessment there. 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

they wont drop points against ross county    ross county have achieved more than expected  think they will down tools now and of course they have the usual soap dodgers manager

Why would they down tools? They are on the cusp of qualifying for Europe.... That's absolutely massive for a club like Ross County. 

14 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

They will drop points against Ross county imo…

we just need to focus on ourselves though. Win one game at a time and see where that takes us. 

With their customary 10 mins added time and Clancy as the Referee?

I'd love to see it though.:cheers:

6 hours ago, Broxi said:

We still won’t win the league and likely won’t win the Europa League either. 

But we should be winning the Scottish Cup and achievements in Europe already fantastic. 

I think we have done what we can in Europe. Obviously I want us to get to the final, but if we don’t I think we’ve exceeded expectations and Europe should be considered a great success this year.

Our performance in the league has been a bitter pill to swallow for all of us. They clearly improved and we dropped the ball massively. While being still in with a slim chance in the league, with one final and a Europa semi to come we simply need to finish the season with at least one trophy otherwise it will be a massive disappointment for me. Not winning the cup is not an option for me. 

As my mam wud say when I was younger my heads full of bag pipes about Rangers coz in the 90s we were brilliant.....but all jokes aside I think the Scottish cup wud be fantastic. Not taking hearts for granted of course coz I thought we possible did with Hibs in 2016. If we sneak the UEFA cup then that'll top everything but what an achievement to be in the semi final. Great stuff.