Abdoulaye sissako

2 hours ago, shaka said:

Don't know anything about him but it's not realistic for us to be trying to sign already established stars so we got to trust that the scouting team have done their homework and he's got potential.

As a defensive midfielder I'm guessing he will be a replacement for Kamara who has probably reached the stage he wants to move.

Kamara and Davis going likely... makes sense I guess

10 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

RM: We should sign more from untapped leagues for better value.

Also RM: I’ve never heard of this guy. He’s not good enough.

no cunt had heard of Kyogo or that greek cunt Giakoumakis before they signed them, and they've turned out to be excellent. you don't need to spend massive to get players that will excel in this league

21 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

RM: We should sign more from untapped leagues for better value.

Also RM: I’ve never heard of this guy. He’s not good enough.

Except our untapped league seems to be exclusively Belgium and the French second division with a few hopefuls from lower leagues down South thrown in.

There isn’t even a slight hint of going after players in the Dutch league, Denmark and Norway which is either better or roughly the same standard as our league. 

Lundstram turning it around has saved Wilsons arse because in 2021/22 we signed Bacuna, Lundstram, Sakala, Ofoborh, Diallo and Ramsey. 

That screams to me don’t know what I’m doing, I’ve fucked the summer oh look there’s Aaron Ramsey. 

The year before that he spent £7m on Roofe and Hagi who have contributed very well, but what else would you expect for £7m when he wasted over £3m on Itten and Wright in the same season. 

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Except our untapped league seems to be exclusively Belgium and the French second division with a few hopefuls from lower leagues down South thrown in.

There isn’t even a slight hint of going after players in the Dutch league, Denmark and Norway which is either better or roughly the same standard as our league. 

Lundstram turning it around has saved Wilsons arse because in 2021/22 we signed Bacuna, Lundstram, Sakala, Ofoborh, Diallo and Ramsey. 

That screams to me don’t know what I’m doing, I’ve fucked the summer oh look there’s Aaron Ramsey. 

The year before that he spent £7m on Roofe and Hagi who have contributed very well, but what else would you expect for £7m when he wasted over £3m on Itten and Wright in the same season. 

To be fair Scott Wright cost £180k and is a decent squad player when given a chance  as shown on Saturday and previously

29 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

To be fair Scott Wright cost £180k and is a decent squad player when given a chance  as shown on Saturday and previously

Bar 2-3 players at best the rest have been squad players or a total waste of money. 

There doesn’t seem to be any sort of plan 3 years on from Wilson

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Bar 2-3 players at best the rest have been squad players or a total waste of money. 

There doesn’t seem to be any sort of plan 3 years on from Wilson

2-3?

He's signed

McLaughlin, Bassey, Balogun, Roofe, Hagi, Lundstram, Sakala, Wright, Zukowski - all of whom I'd keep in our squad

Itten, Simpson, Bacuna are fails and Bacuna was moved on swiftly. Unfair to comment on Ofoborh as no-one's seen him

Loans (Kamberi, Zungu, Diallo, Ramsey, Sands) have been poor and largely smack of last minute panics but that can be the nature of the loan market 

17 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

2-3?

He's signed

McLaughlin, Bassey, Balogun, Roofe, Hagi, Lundstram, Sakala, Wright, Zukowski - all of whom I'd keep in our squad

Itten, Simpson, Bacuna are fails and Bacuna was moved on swiftly. Unfair to comment on Ofoborh as no-one's seen him

Loans (Kamberi, Zungu, Diallo, Ramsey, Sands) have been poor and largely smack of last minute panics but that can be the nature of the loan market 

I might be wrong, but pretty sure we signed/bought Sands and he isn't a loan. :hmmm:

24 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

2-3?

He's signed

Youve proved my point. 2-3 that improve us at best and even then that’s a push. The rest are squad fillers/injury prone or utter garbage. 

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

no cunt had heard of Kyogo or that greek cunt Giakoumakis before they signed them, and they've turned out to be excellent. you don't need to spend massive to get players that will excel in this league

The Greek cunt had scored 26 goals in the Eredivisie last season and Furuhashi was the top scorer in Japan, whilst I personally didn't know either a wee bit of research would show they had some ability. They both demanded fees also so not really comparable.

21 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

On paper it's another pointless signing.

Absolutely he plays in front of the back 4 or as a defensive minded CM. We have Lundstram, Jack and Sands who all play that role and arguably Davis and Kamara as well. Even if the last two are not here next year we still seem quite strong in that role. Surely whatever funds we have need to be targeted at actual weak areas not bringing someone in just because they happen to be available.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We spent £2.6m on transfers this season, mostly on Bacuna.

How the fuck we are in the Europa semis is mind-boggling based on that.

When we lift the trophy and collect the dosh, this unknown player will be a distant memory.

Bacuna was free.