SPFL Scottish Championship - Champions 2015/16

Div_1_Medal_zps966c557c.thumb.jpg.4ed8da

SPFL Scottish Premiership - Champions 2020/21

medal_2.thumb.jpg.14e326233a5a4b8909d138

1872 - 1972 -2022

150_Medals.thumb.jpg.bd56240cc6c137d5c7e

Part two:

Ready?

Only a week away now. I went to all the home games with my grandpa including the Bayern game when we won the cup winners cup. I was only eleven at the time. I was thinking the other day that if we do win the Europa League it would be on a par with our win in Barcelona but it's going to be bigger.

Trying not to give it much thought. In my line of work the days/weeks fly by. Thought I was seeing things today when I read it was only 9 days away. Feels like the Semi-Final was last night. Gave it some thought in the car home, the possible jubilation or heartache it got the nerves going - but I know we can absolutely do this.

6 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Trying not to give it much thought. In my line of work the days/weeks fly by. Thought I was seeing things today when I read it was only 9 days away. Feels like the Semi-Final was last night. Gave it some thought in the car home, the possible jubilation or heartache it got the nerves going - but I know we can absolutely do this.

I'm the same usually but this week is dragging in at my work.

3 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Only a week away now. I went to all the home games with my grandpa including the Bayern game when we won the cup winners cup. I was only eleven at the time. I was thinking the other day that if we do win the Europa League it would be on a par with our win in Barcelona but it's going to be bigger.

Absolutely bigger, that Bayern team we defeated in 72 is arguably the best team we’ve ever defeated and certainly two of the great players of all time in the squad but todays European tournaments are just much harder.

we’ve played around double the amount of matches and the gap financially between the different leagues these days is staggering, it’s even a massive change since our last final.

5 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

I'm the same usually but this week is dragging in at my work.

It will be the weekend for me mate probably. We work a 4 day week but I’ll work over the weekend and take 2 days back Wednesday and Thursday for the celebrations.

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

It will be the weekend for me mate probably. We work a 4 day week but I’ll work over the weekend and take 2 days back Wednesday and Thursday for the celebrations.

I'm back up the road Friday morning for a few days pit stop away again Sunday night and back in the door early hours of Wednesday morning ready to rock!!!

Counting every hour down it's torture.